We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Punch holes restored in a bill...need help please (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
700 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Hi,

i recently saw an effect ab Blackpool but I can't recall the name and the creator of it neither the dealer...
Could you help me, here's the description from what I remember.
You unfold a bill and put several holes in it with a flat punch hole, not the regular big one we usually find.
ThE bill is fold in a square and then when unfolding it the bill is restored and no more holes.

Hope I make it clear,i'm just looking for the name of this effect please.

thanks.
Kéli
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
This might be what you're looking for. http://www.librarything.com/work/12696320. You can also get this in a hard copy. Contact Steve, he might still sell this effect.

ORIGINAL DOLLAR PUNCH- Dollar bill borrowed, folded, then using a paper punch, put 8 holes in the bill. Put the punched out holes back into the folded bill, give the bill back complete !

hth
Ralph
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
fherrera
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of fherrera
Hello, I bought the trick. It was sold in the phoenix deck's booth. Unfortunately I do not know the name of the trick.
fherrera
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of fherrera
Hello, I just found tbe trick. It is called DP II, the teturn of the Dollar punch and it was sold by Card Shark from Germany.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
700 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Thanks a lot for your help
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22927 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Steve Dusheck is use to being ripped off by dealers, that is why he stopped creating and marketing magic tricks years ago. No use to contact Steve Dusheck, as he does not make any more tricks except his business card trick. He may not be making that anymore as he is retired.

Back in the 1970's, he a lot of magic, his father made a lot of the trick and trick coins. His ideas were genius and all the dealers copied all the easy ones to make.

Yes - the trick is called Dollar Punch I have 3 of the originals. So if they call it DP II, that means it is called Dollar Punch 2, so I wonder what the 2 would mean. The punches that came with the original was little flat punch, usually sold for school kids at the local Woolworth's Store.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
700 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Bill,

Thanks for your help.
Would you agree to sell me of of yours or maybe to get me the flat hole puncheŕ I cań´t findt it in FRance.

Letme know.
KÉli
Taterini
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Taterini
Soon after this post I contacted the US Card Shark office and at first they said it would not be released for 4 or 5 months... then minutes later I got a return call from the same person saying they had wrapped up discussions with Steve Dusheck and would be releasing this in a few weeks to 2 months.... hope we see it soon as it has not showed up on the site yet.
qkeli
View Profile
Special user
paris,france
700 Posts

Profile of qkeli
Well, I got the original version but would be happy to find a flat small punch hole, any ideas where to get oneplease ?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Punch holes restored in a bill...need help please (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL