The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism Reveals 3 (232 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17 [Next]
Adam Meier
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
I guess nobody will pre-order from him if they have heard about the issues regarding MR3.

After getting his reputation ruined and giving false hope and fooled so many people for several years it could not continue. The buyers could hope for a miracle regarding the MR3, but I would not have high hopes. I have a friend who has paid for the book and he said he got an e-mail from Mark Elsdon recently where Elsdon said he would probably change to another printer. Here we go again... Smile
Psyfl
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Psyfl
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2019, Adam Meier wrote:
I guess nobody will pre-order from him if they have heard about the issues regarding MR3.

After getting his reputation ruined and giving false hope and fooled so many people for several years it could not continue. The buyers could hope for a miracle regarding the MR3, but I would not have high hopes. I have a friend who has paid for the book and he said he got an e-mail from Mark Elsdon recently where Elsdon said he would probably change to another printer. Here we go again... Smile

It would have been quicker to handwrite each copy at this point. Maybe Mark should consider hiring a scribe...
GusVanNostrum
View Profile
Veteran user
With automatic writing I've produced
343 Posts

Profile of GusVanNostrum
I'm not sure I understand the state of affairs now. What are we waiting for?
Can anyone that has got a recent update on anything in the process spill some beans?
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1406 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
You're waiting for some fresh lies.
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
733 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
A blue moon? Flying pigs? A cold day in hell?
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
Steve Haresign has had the book since Sept 14th (he told me this himself). I've emailed him nine times now without response.

Can whoever contacted him previously to tell him to post on this thread because his reputation was being damaged please ask him to come and post on this thread again and tell us what is going on?

Thanks
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I would guess (100% guess) that Steve will print them once he gets paid

That’s a guess

But would make sense

As I’m sure if it were Steve holding it up, mr Elsdon would be telling everyone
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1693 Posts

Profile of The Duster
Why would he (Elsdon) pay for the books to be printed and sent

As his rep is garbage either way... he should be more motivated to keep the money

Everyone got it as an ebook

And they got free gifts over the last x years?

Also I thought the book was meant to be rather poor?

Just another bad creator

I wish the best to those who did order it and hope you do get the book

X
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
Steve did not indicate the issue was payment to me when he replied to my first email. He indicated he was on some kind of waiting list to use the finishing equipment. Must be quite a waiting list.

It would be great if Steve's friends could please prompt him to respond to my other 9 emails.
Adam Meier
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2019, Energizer wrote:
Steve did not indicate the issue was payment to me when he replied to my first email. He indicated he was on some kind of waiting list to use the finishing equipment. Must be quite a waiting list.

It would be great if Steve's friends could please prompt him to respond to my other 9 emails.

If Steve don't deliver as promise it is Elsdon`s responsibility to get the books out anyway. He should have a time limit for the printing, and if the books are not delivered within the limit, he should change printer.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I have no idea about what the cause of any delays are but I will say that I would trust Steve Haresign with the deeds to my house. Steve is an absolute stand up guy. This book is Mark’s responsibility and communication with customers of said book is Mark’s responsibility too. Steve may havé a need to communicate with Mark but he has no obligation to communicate with Mark’s customers. As such I will not be contacting Steve to prompt him to respond to emails that are not from his own customers about his own products.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
No problem. But he invited us to email him by putting his email address on this thread so it is disappointing he won’t respond.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Now, whilst I promised myself that I would never post on this topic again (as this product has nothing to do with me and I felt burned the last time I tried to help) I did find myself speaking with Steve today as I have recently completed a new book of my own that he will be printing for me.

Against my better judgement I raised the subject of MR3 and can thus offer the following information -

Why were there additional delays -

In short, a delayed payment resulted in a missed printing slot.
The printed books were sent to be finished by the people who deal with the covers.
Steve took ill and requested that these people deal direct with Mark to complete these steps and range delivery.
Steve's health issues coupled with the fact he had to send his mobile to be fixed left him uncontactable and he was very surprised that the books had not been delivered when we last spoke.
He chased this up and it seems that the finishing company had had a query that was left unanswered due to the contact issues.

What is happening now -

The issue has been resolved, the finishing will now be complete and Steve will be personally collecting the books from the finishers at the end of this month and (despite his health issues) will then hand deliver them to Mark. This is scheduled to happen between the 28th to 30th of January. I have 100% trust in Steve to deliver (hence placing a £4500 order with him this week).

I should add that I called Mark to inform him of the update and that Steve would be in touch with him to make the appropriate arrangements (it also appears that Mark had Steve's old mobile number too). Having asked Mark why he hadn't responded on this topic himself he informed me that he has been banned from the Café.

Please remember I am only the messenger, I have nothing to do with this project and only take the time to post to try and help those that have yet to receive the book they paid for!

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Energizer
View Profile
Special user
581 Posts

Profile of Energizer
Thanks Michael. You da man.
GusVanNostrum
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of GusVanNostrum
Thanks for a concise and honest update, Michael.
I am sure the chapter with Colin is worth the wait.
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
733 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
Quote:
On Jan 19, 2019, GusVanNostrum wrote: worth the wait.

That’s hilarious!
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
403 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Thanks Michael!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1965 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Just got word from Steve, the books have been finished and have been successfully delivered to Mark.

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Bartelli
View Profile
Elite user
Belgium
403 Posts

Profile of Bartelli
Hurray!
GusVanNostrum
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of GusVanNostrum
Thanks again, Michael Murray for being a messaging angel. This is BREAKING NEWS.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism Reveals 3 (232 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..14~15~16~17 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL