The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » OMG I just had a 2 Hour Intense Panic Attack While Reading About A Shamanic Vision Quest, Ed. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1537 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Hey Ed, you do NLP right? Why not do some reframing, or use some strategies to break the anchors which say to feel fear when presented with certain things, such as religions other than christianity? Physician heal thyself and all that. Smile
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1537 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
And yeah, What Dr. Spector and Jerome are saying are totally true. Go get yourself some real help dude. It's awesome that you're comfortable enough to come out with your problems in the end this is a forum for entertainers, not therapists and I'm willing to bet few here are really armed to be able to help you in the way you need.
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2014, Dr Spektor wrote:
You do realize much of mentalism traces its roots back to the chicanery of spiritualism - with PK, billets and so on? Mentalism underwent a pseudoscience reform mid century and especially with Uri Gellar times - when you read the Annemann etc there is tons of supernatural aspects to the presentations.

It really doesn't matter what you do if you start to believe the theatrical effects are becoming real. Or in this case reading about these effects are having direct impact on your cognitions and emotions. When reality and fantasy become unclear, IMHO you really need more than the advice here - you need to really get more help for your mental well being. I worry about your health Eddini - and despite all the help and posts for suggestions - you really need to get more local in person support IMHO - I've seen too many people wait or avoid that with fatal consequences.

Eddini, I call upon you to reflect on your spiritual side to say you are valuable and important enough to deserve support and help and that you must allow yourself to get it. I really don't want to see another disaster occur. Its difficult when a mood grows so dark its beyond normal sadness and the entire scope of options seems small - but that could be depression. Rather than keep reading these magic books - I beg you to consider reading Mind over Mood or Feeling Good and other cognitive metathinking techniques for dealing with anxiety and depression... IMHO, master or at least subdue some of your own cognitive distortion thoughts before trying to do mind reading entertainment. I know you got doctors but I think from what you are posting, it might be worth while making sure there is not more that could be done to help improve things... and other therapists.

I apologize if this appears to be overreacting and if I have offended - as mentioned, I've seen to many people die from mental health conditions that were not properly treated due to issues of stigma, lousy healthcare systems, and other things. I wish you well and hope things will get better for you - but I don't think it can happen without concrete support beyond the Magic Café.

Please take care!


I AGREE so much with you. See the thing is, is that I see a Psychiatrist every 3 months for a 1/2 hour Check Up, and to talk about my Medications. I have Medicaid & Medicare as Health Insurances. When I first moved from here from Florida at 18 I went to a Mental Health Center for 9 years. I could NOT stand that place. There I had a Therapist, Psychiatrist and a person called a Case Manager. It was the Psychiatrist mostly I could not stand. They were over worked and under paid. I then at around 26 found the GREAT Psychiatrist that I see now. However he just takes Medicare and my co-pay is like $35.00. I cannot afford that weekly. I then found a Psychologist last Summer but he dropped me as in a couple Months I had wound up in I.C.U. (Intensive Care Unit) as I tried to leave life early. He said my issues were too severe for what he was use to working with. Lots have said the Mental Health Center has changed and I should go back. NO, NO, because in order to be in Therapy there I'd need to see one of THEIR Psychiatrist, and I for sure don't want that. I've FINALLY for the past 11 years found a Psychiatrist that I get along with. A Social Worker did give me a list of Therapist within walking distance from me and who takes my Insurances. I've called some said they stopped taking my Insurances, and some said my problems were too severe as they dealt mostly with like House Wives who feel empty ... etc ... etc. See I've been in Therapy since I was 7. As a Child though I grew out of it I had SEVERE ADHD. I'd literally run around the classroom literally jumping on desk to desk ... etc. Then at 13 (Dr. Cushman would know all about this stuff being a Psychologist) I had Major Depression. Like about 1/3 of those with that it turns into Bipolar Illness which it did for me at age 20, when I became disabled for it. I have Bipolar Type II, the Less Severe type.

For the past 3 years I've also been a recovering Drug Addict from Pain Pills, like Vicodin, Percocet, Morphine, Oxycontin. From like age 21-34 I was a very severe addict. Like 4-5 out of 7 days I'd take 20-30 pills in a day. I'd take like 8-10 at a time, then 3-4 every 3-5 hours. Most it makes drowsy with me I felt weight lifted off my shoulders, I was Happy, Open, Funny, and very Motivated. I'd always take my pills before performing as I'd be more Funny and Witted and I'd make more in tips. Anyway I quit with the Help of my daily Suboxone which like Methadone helps with cravings. I'm STILL clean though. I'm more miserable, but clean. You see that was the Reason I first sought out a Hypnotherapist was to get off Pills as I tried EVERYTHING. She mentioned the Methadone Clinic which I did like 8 months but lost my ride. Judith was the BEST Therapist ever. She retired at age 75 like 3 1/2 years ago. Besides seeing that Psychologist a few times she was the last Therapist I saw. She really was good for me. She was not ONLY a M.S.W. but Board Certified, and Licensed. She was a Master in N.L.P. She had 40+ years experience. She was a Clinical Hypnotherapist. She was not only N.G.H., but the Dental & Medical Association of Hypnotist too. She had a Specialty in "Ericksonian Hypnotherapy". So she could do Talk therapy OR Hypnotherapy depending on the person's needs. She was a Family and Marriage therapist and Child Therapist too. She knew Betty Erickson. Though she was good I never felt I went very Deep into Hypnosis with her. She never tested either. Personally in my training you MUST have Somnambulism, and Test for it. Calvin Banyan said of Hypnotherapist who don't test are "Hypno-Wimps". I agree. She did admit to me that when working with me she said I did best if I felt like I had some "Control" over things. Obviously as a Hypnotist YOU must always, ALWAYS be in control, so it was more of a "Illusion" that I had Control she created a Ericksonian Technique. That's very true as Trust is hard for me and I NEED at least some Control over things.

I'm posting this NOT to bore people but maybe this will be of help to others. Also I HATE how people Judge and Discriminate against the Mentally Ill so if I can tell my Story I will.

My Axises

Axis I (Chemical Imbalance Illnesses)

1) Bipolar Type II Rapid Cycler
2) Panic Attack Disorder With Social Anxiety
3) P.T.S.D. (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
4) Opiate Dependence in Remission 3 Years

Axis II (Personality Disorders)

1) Personality Disorder N.O.S. (Not Otherwise Specified) with Borderline, Obsessive Compulsive, Avoidant, "Features".

Axis III (There are just medical Illnesses but I posted them elsewhere and won't bother here).

ANYWAYS bottom line YES I have called a bunch of people so that I can have weekly Therapy. They use with me the "Supportive Therapy Module".

Thanks so much Dr. Spektor for your concern and I DO get your concerns.

Thanks, God Bless, Ed
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2014, Jerome Finley wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2014, Dr Spektor wrote:
You do realize much of mentalism traces its roots back to the chicanery of spiritualism - with PK, billets and so on? Mentalism underwent a pseudoscience reform mid century and especially with Uri Gellar times - when you read the Annemann etc there is tons of supernatural aspects to the presentations.

It really doesn't matter what you do if you start to believe the theatrical effects are becoming real. Or in this case reading about these effects are having direct impact on your cognitions and emotions. When reality and fantasy become unclear, IMHO you really need more than the advice here - you need to really get more help for your mental well being. I worry about your health Eddini - and despite all the help and posts for suggestions - you really need to get more local in person support IMHO - I've seen too many people wait or avoid that with fatal consequences.

Eddini, I call upon you to reflect on your spiritual side to say you are valuable and important enough to deserve support and help and that you must allow yourself to get it. I really don't want to see another disaster occur. Its difficult when a mood grows so dark its beyond normal sadness and the entire scope of options seems small - but that could be depression. Rather than keep reading these magic books - I beg you to consider reading Mind over Mood or Feeling Good and other cognitive metathinking techniques for dealing with anxiety and depression... IMHO, master or at least subdue some of your own cognitive distortion thoughts before trying to do mind reading entertainment. I know you got doctors but I think from what you are posting, it might be worth while making sure there is not more that could be done to help improve things... and other therapists.

I apologize if this appears to be overreacting and if I have offended - as mentioned, I've seen to many people die from mental health conditions that were not properly treated due to issues of stigma, lousy healthcare systems, and other things. I wish you well and hope things will get better for you - but I don't think it can happen without concrete support beyond the Magic Café.

Please take care!


I'm with you, Bruce!

Ed...I love you, dude. I'm honored and grateful that you feel safe and accepted enough here to share your thoughts, feelings and experiences with us. It means a lot to me personally and I always really enjoy reading your posts.

That said, if it's MY BOOKS that are causing you additional confusion or duress of any kind at this time then I'm not sending them to you anymore, mate. Smile

As Iain has already offered and which I can only continue to recommend and agree with...your diet/nutrition/proper hydration, taking some time every day to be grateful and practice your own form of prayer/meditation/mindfulness, getting regular exercise and moving that wonderful body that God gave you, taking in plenty of sunlight and deep cleansing breaths (etc) can only do a person in a situation like yours (AND MINE!) infinite amounts of good. Please take care of yourself and know that while my own schedule and free time is limited, that I'm here for you and will make every effort to support, encourage and cheer you on along the way, now and always.

I want what's best for you...and thanks again for sharing!

J.


Thanks so much Jerome and PLEASE know as I said your BOOKS ARE GREAT and it's NOT, not, really that at all. It's MY CHOICE to be knowledgable enough to skip over the parts I'm not into, which is NOT much. In this book as I said I love the EYE SCAN Technique and it may FINALLY help me get a girlfriend. I've also used the line "There's something special about you, but I don't know exactly what but when I figure it out I'll let you know". I hope you don't mind me quoting that if so I apologize. I HATE Cold weather, yes I don't move around a lot. I'm a Computer addict that I WILL admit. I DO want the "Thought Veil" book VERY BAD as I've looked EVERYWHERE. I love Hypnosis and HELPING PEOPLE. Jerome where can I find that book. How much is it though I've on "Low Income". Like to me (this is in no way a put down on your books that are GOLD) but $100.00 is a huge sum. The most I've EVER spent was $80.00 and that was Ormond McGill's Complete Encyclopedia Of Stage Hypnosis", and like $70.00 on the KILLER BOOK, T.A. Waters "Mind, Myth, and Magick". Jerome you have been EXTREMELY Generous with me and that I could NEVER repay. If you wish to not send me anymore of your Works I UNDERSTAND. Your GREAT Friendship is enough. I would like to skype with you WHEN you are ever free. My name is Eddini_81976. Please know I always stay invisible. So just print like Hello or something to see if I'm around as my computer is on pretty much 24/7 though 1-2 a week I'll turn it off for like 5 minutes. I have a Power Saver multiple plus in or Surge Protector I guess they are called. Jerome I knew this lady like you and I asked her if I'll meet someone. This was like 3 years ago too. She said her "Guide" saw me making a new group of friends and saw a girl who worked with Horses or had a Horse and her name started with a "J". Obviously her "Friends were off". We sadly had a falling out. She said she felt I needed more Professional Help. She was a "Visionary Artist". Like she has seen (Supposedly) Jesus, Mary ... etc. and would Paint her Visions. She's Britist. She kinda hurt me bad though. Her Husband wrote me threatening me and everything, and both parties called the cops on each other. She in England filed a report on me and I filed one on her or her Husband due to his Physical Threats. The Cops couldn't do a thing as they were across the Sea. Oh well you live and learn. I hope to Skype soon, and find "Thought Veil". Thanks so much.

God Bless and PROTECT You, My Friend, Ed (Eddini) C.H. Smile
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Ed,

"Thought Veil" is a strong investment and in reality it might be a little too intense for you right now. As your friend my best recommendation would be to keep using and reading what you have already and we can discuss TV over the late spring/early summer - the issue here is not a lack of material and study...you can and already do what I do.

Remember it always!

Please bear in mind too that I'm a traditional healer and NOT a medical doctor. I would never advise anyone to change or in any way alter their current course, plan of action, future goals, Dr. assisted therapy or required medications, especially without the complete and total support of their primary care-provider on board. That said, I've worked quite a bit with addiction issues and if this is something you continue to struggle with I'd be happy to share my personal and professional experience with Suboxone and "Robert's Method" - an effective tapering program for those dealing with opioid dependence.

J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1537 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
No offence meant Ed,

But I think that at this point these conversations should be moved to PM or some other form. I don't see how this is relevant to mentalism or hypnosis methods or secrets, which is what this board is designed for. You have a lot of support here at the Café, and it's important to nurture those relationships but I don't believe the Café is the place for these types of posts.

Do you have a blog?
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
I agree AND how it's relevant to mentalism is that what Ed is sharing here is affecting him as a mentalist.

It's relevant to hypnosis because we HAVE TOOLS at our fingertips to cope with difficult situations and hard times.

It can't all be swamis, billet switches and preshow work all the time. Smile

With this in mind, my apologies if I myself have offended anyone or caused discomfort with my responses. I would rather a person speak openly about their difficulties and challenges in whatever form, manner and medium is most appropriate, accessible and comfortable to them over suffering in silence, feeling alone and not having the support of THEIR COMMUNITY behind them. If the subject matter and content is problematic for you, it's really REALLY easy to not read it, skip over the thread and go about your life and daily business.

Anxiety, depression, insomnia, alcoholism and chemical dependency is something that adversely effects countless magicians, hypnotists and mentalists the world over.

J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1537 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
No offense my way Jerome. In fact, I'm rather digging what I've seen from you on this post. I'm really trying to word this in a way that doesn't sound overly harsh because I don't intend to be. I recognize that someone is hurting and calling out for support, and getting that support and that's awesome. And yes, they should have community support behind them, and it makes me feel good to know that it's there. You suggest that this is relevant to mentalism because what is being shared is affecting the person as a mentalist, and while I don't disagree with that statement I think it's broad. Everything we do affects us. Would it be appropriate for me to post pictures of my lunch in Inner Thoughts? After all, what I eat affects me as a person, and who I am as a person affects me as a mentalist...

Ed, I wish you all the best. I truly do. And I want you to know that I'm not intending on being mean.

However, (and here's the harsh part) this isn't a self-help forum.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
If it's important to you, it's important to me.

This isn't my house and I don't make the rules or guidelines for posting. That said, I would gladly look at your pictures of lunch. Smile

J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2014, Jerome Finley wrote:
I agree AND how it's relevant to mentalism is that what Ed is sharing here is affecting him as a mentalist.

It's relevant to hypnosis because we HAVE TOOLS at our fingertips to cope with difficult situations and hard times.

It can't all be swamis, billet switches and preshow work all the time. Smile

With this in mind, my apologies if I myself have offended anyone or caused discomfort with my responses. I would rather a person speak openly about their difficulties and challenges in whatever form, manner and medium is most appropriate, accessible and comfortable to them over suffering in silence, feeling alone and not having the support of THEIR COMMUNITY behind them. If the subject matter and content is problematic for you, it's really REALLY easy to not read it, skip over the thread and go about your life and daily business.

Anxiety, depression, insomnia, alcoholism and chemical dependency is something that adversely effects countless magicians, hypnotists and mentalists the world over.

J.


So True and I agree. Jerome your post have always been positive. Chaz sorry, but people ask LOTS of questions here and I just try to answer them and kind of give a complete picture is all. I'm sorry if that bothers you. You said PM. PM who exactly as I've had so many responses and like I said I won't be silenced due to having specific issues, and was hoping the post would help others. You have to understand that I TOO am a Healer in many ways as far as being a Hypnotist, maybe not as much as Jerome is. Jerome yes I TOTALLY get that ethically as Hypnotist we CANNOT Diagnose or treat issues. When I do Hypnosis whether on youtube I ALWAYS say consult your Medical Doctor so no need to explain that aspect I totally get you. Yes we need referrals. I kinda get what you are saying about Thought Veil but to my understanding it's a Hypnosis Book on Scripts and Inductions and I've already read a few. The first Hypnosis book I ever read was from a Clinical Perspective. I have Richard Nongard's & Michael Johns "Black Book of Stage Hypnosis, The Geoffrey Ronning Book, the Jerry Valley Book, the Ormond McGill book, TONS of DVDs at LEAST 60 hours worth and I'm talking mostly Medical / Clinical. As far as Inductions and I've been at it 8 years I've never been good at the Instant Inductions, plus I like the longer ones. I actually have MY OWN which is 8 minutes and can be used either Therapeutically or for Entertainment.

Actually in the Nongard Book Richard talks about how if all we do is "Instant Inductions" we're kinda robbing the audience of the experience because to THEM that is where "The Magic" happens though we of course know better and if all we use if the Shock / Instant Inductions lots of audiences will get suspicious of set ups. This TOO if from a guy with his Partner John Cerbone has lots of "Speed Trance" DVD's and they do workshops on Instant Inductions.

Besides my own I love the Arm Levitation one and I of course love the Dave Elman and use it quite a bit. I love Therapeutic Scripts too. Yes I've taken the Suboxone for 3 years now and know without it I'd be out trying to get pills. I use to get them through multiple doctors, or by intentionally hurting myself. I'd like to know the "Robert" method. That was my Dad's name, but he went by "Bob". I trust your Judgement though a lot. You know I'm part Native American and I say that as I know you like to Study that stuff. I'm a BIG MIX though. I'm Irish, English, French, French Canadian (Nova Scotia & New Foundland), as far as the Tribes I'm part Cherokee (we had a Indian Princess in our Family Tree), and Penobscot Indian.

Thanks My Friend, God Bless, Ed
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1537 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Ed,

I'm open to PMs, should you wish. I assume several of the others who have voiced their support or concern would be open to PM as well.

No one is trying to shut you up because of your issues. I'm simply suggesting there are more appropriate places and means to work through your issues.

You say that I have to understand that you're also a healer. Ok. I understand that. I'm not seeing what that has to do with whether or not this is the type of conversation suited for a Magic forum, but I understand it. Not because I have to though, but because I choose to.

What I would appreciate you choosing to understand is that while venting is useful and often encouraged, this is simply not the place for it.

You mentioned that you work NLP before. I'm interested to know what strategies you're using, and what your current models look like. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat.

All the best,
Charles
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
Preacher man told me once that Hell is not eternal, it's instantaneous. Your soul just gets tossed into a fire where it is consumed and perishes instantly and it's as if you never even existed. Snuff, poof, no eternal life for you.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
Voodini
View Profile
Inner circle
1783 Posts

Profile of Voodini
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2014, critter wrote:
Preacher man told me once that Hell is not eternal, it's instantaneous. Your soul just gets tossed into a fire where it is consumed and perishes instantly and it's as if you never even existed. Snuff, poof, no eternal life for you.

Or alternatively there is no hell, it was just invented to keep the riff raff subjugated. But I don't think this kind of discussion will help Ed.
Voodini - cold reading, past life regressions, remote viewing, Q&A, palm reading, bizarre & seance...
www.readerofminds.co.uk
Eddini_81976
View Profile
Inner circle
2183 Posts

Profile of Eddini_81976
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2014, Chaz93 wrote:
Ed,

I'm open to PMs, should you wish. I assume several of the others who have voiced their support or concern would be open to PM as well.

No one is trying to shut you up because of your issues. I'm simply suggesting there are more appropriate places and means to work through your issues.

You say that I have to understand that you're also a healer. Ok. I understand that. I'm not seeing what that has to do with whether or not this is the type of conversation suited for a Magic forum, but I understand it. Not because I have to though, but because I choose to.

What I would appreciate you choosing to understand is that while venting is useful and often encouraged, this is simply not the place for it.

You mentioned that you work NLP before. I'm interested to know what strategies you're using, and what your current models look like. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat.

All the best,
Charles



Thanks so much and yes to a degree I get what you're saying but I always try to ask myself what I'd do if I was in the other's shoes as far as how I'd react. If this wasn't me but another going through stuff as a Healer I'd PM them personally and (or) talk openly here. That is what being a Hypnotist has to do with it. Thanks for that offer and I may just PM you. You see I'm WAY MORE often on the other side of the issues. My Subscribers a lot of times come to me when having issues or on the brink of death. It's more in PM's on facebook as I have close to 3,000 friends (FANS mostly) but sometimes they'll talk on there wall. Heck when down I'm make a youtube Video VLOG as I type so slow or just post it to the wall. Also though I know the Literal meaning of this site Performers helping Others BUT I think it can and should go further too. N.L.P. Model? I know more Basics like Mirroring, Pacing, Leading, Indirect Suggestion, Embedded Commands, Confusion ... etc. I like Milton Erickson what a genius. I've read a little of the Meta too. I've helped a lot of people who were on the brink. My old Therapist I had would tell me to literally put a pillow in a chair and talk to it as if it was me since she thought I had talent for it.

Thanks, God Bless, Ed
"Treat Others As You'd Want To Be Treated" - Jesus Christ
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2014, critter wrote:
Preacher man told me once that Hell is not eternal, it's instantaneous. Your soul just gets tossed into a fire where it is consumed and perishes instantly and it's as if you never even existed. Snuff, poof, no eternal life for you.


That would be Heaven for me. Eternal Life has no attraction for me at all. I can't imagine a worse torture than having to consciously experience eternity. Especially if one would have to do so with ones family around. I'd much prefer to spend eternity in the oblivion of non existence.
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Payne
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle
4572 Posts

Profile of Payne
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2014, Voodini wrote:

Or alternatively there is no hell, it was just invented to keep the riff raff subjugated. But I don't think this kind of discussion will help Ed.



When I was even or eight someone tried to explain hell, the devil and eternal punishment to me. I told them that this was just stuff you told people to make them act good.

Needless to say I never bought into their other propoganda either. Smile
"America's Foremost Satirical Magician" -- Jeff McBride.
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10599 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2014, Payne wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2014, critter wrote:
Preacher man told me once that Hell is not eternal, it's instantaneous. Your soul just gets tossed into a fire where it is consumed and perishes instantly and it's as if you never even existed. Snuff, poof, no eternal life for you.


That would be Heaven for me. Eternal Life has no attraction for me at all. I can't imagine a worse torture than having to consciously experience eternity. Especially if one would have to do so with ones family around. I'd much prefer to spend eternity in the oblivion of non existence.


Hey Payne - read this book...

“I yearn for the darkness. I pray for death. Real death. If I thought that in death I would meet the people I've known in life I don't know what I'd do. That would be the ultimate horror. The ultimate despair. If I had to meet my mother again and start all of that all over, only this time without the prospect of death to look forward to? Well. That would be the final nightmare. Kafka on wheels.”
― Cormac McCarthy, The Sunset Limited: A Novel in Dramatic Form
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
I actually was trying to help. If the eternal burning is the scary part, as the OP stated, then if my preacher was right that's not a worry. Problem solved.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2777 Posts

Profile of lunatik
But if he wasn't right and didn't read and comprehend what the Scriptures state, problem not solved.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2551 Posts

Profile of critter
I'm pretty sure he's had to at least read them to get that theology degree. As for comprehend... I'm not sure I've ever met anyone who did.
Like I said, just trying to help. What people choose to do with that is their own ***ed business.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » OMG I just had a 2 Hour Intense Panic Attack While Reading About A Shamanic Vision Quest, Ed. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.4 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL