The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Chain Escape Slip Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tempesta
View Profile
Elite user
USA
401 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
Hey guys,

I've searched and didn't have much luck but I'm specifically looking for any resources(books or props) that would allow me to slip in and out of a heavy chain, tied around the wrists. I don't want to use handcuffs for this. So far, I'm considering John Novaks book volume 2 for this but I'm not sure if it's exactly what I need.

Thanks for the help!
Sean
//Sean Beard
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Get Burling Hull's "33 Rope Ties and Chain Escapes". There are a couple of good chain things there.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Tempesta
View Profile
Elite user
USA
401 Posts

Profile of Tempesta
The main thing I'm looking for is the ability to easily slip back into the chain.

Thanks for the info Harley, I'm check into it. :]
//Sean Beard
MRSharpe
View Profile
Special user
Never a dull moment with
942 Posts

Profile of MRSharpe
Siberian Chain Escape. It's a commercial method and really cheap versions are out there. You can buy one of them and then have a custom one made fairly inexpensively by a welding shop. I hope this helps.
Custom Props Designer and Fabricator as well as Performer from Indiana, USA
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Sometimes Siberian can be a problem. It's one of several possible solutions.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Chain Escape Slip Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL