The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Escape Jacket PRO with Dan Harlan (Jacket + 5 DVDs) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sebastien Gagne
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Sebastien Gagne
Hi guys! Just received an email from Penguin about Dan Harlan's jacket and DVD. It seems there's a discount on it and I'm looking foward to buy it. BUT I'm afraid about the jacket's quality. Somebody already have it? Whats its made of? suede canvas? Thanks!
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4060
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
Great questions!

1. If you don't already have a strait-jacket, this is a great package deal to get started. You get a sturdy canvas strait-jacket, a full professional routine from Dan Harlan with great tips and advice, PLUS a whole course on Escapology from master escape artist Dixie Dooley. Overall, a tremendous value.

2. If on the other hand, you're a strait-jacket connoisseur or expert, I'd say stick with whatever you've got. We're definitely not offering this as an upgrade for people who already have a jacket they're happy with. We're offering this as an incredible package for people who want to get into doing escapes, including a jacket that's high-enough quality for professional shows.

Over the years, we've sold lots of Escapology DVDs and it always bugged me that we didn't offer a complete package to people. This is finally that solution to getting started doing Escapes.

Acar (from Penguin Magic)
Ffojt
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Ffojt
It might be worth mentioning that it is a gimmicked straight jacket, not a regular one.

- Ffojt
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
Thank you, yes I forgot to mention that. Dan and Dixie both teach how to get out without using the gimmick, but I should have mentioned that it does.

Thank you again!
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Nice advertising job guys!
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Ian McColl
View Profile
Inner circle
1485 Posts

Profile of Ian McColl
It would be nice to be paid a royality for the Steel Strait Jacket exposure that I never authorized from all Dooley's DVD sales.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4426 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Ian don't I remember you telling me that Dicksy boy was told not to expose it as he didn't have the rights?
albertson
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of albertson
Heard Dan Harlan was a great entertainer and magician, but it you want a Dvd on Strait Jackets check out: http://www.thehouseofenchantment.com/pag......ket.html .
He also sells Quality Jackets.
Jay is a "Pro" Escape Artist, and No he's not paying me for this referral !
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5110 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Dan's a good guy, and an excellent entertainer.

Jay knows whereof he speaks. Get his DVD.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
TomConsole
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of TomConsole
Ordered this Wed, came today (Friday). Cant beat that Penguin service.
This is my first straight jacket. I like it. Looks cool. Have not tried out
the routine yet, but I am sure it will be fun. Plus all the DVD's it came with.
I feel it was a great deal!
Tom
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9495 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
Curious how stiff the canvas is. Is is stiff?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4426 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
So they are giving away DD DVDs then! Says something no?
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3007 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
To appreciate what a great deal this is, consider that an ungimmicked straightjacket sold at auction for almost $47,000 despite the fact that not a single DVD was included: http://www.wildabouthoudini.com/2011/11/......980.html
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2485 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
It can be difficult to locate a reasonably priced straitjacket, but wow the price sure shot up high lately huh?
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Escape Jacket PRO with Dan Harlan (Jacket + 5 DVDs) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL