We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Andreu Presents: Legion ! (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
Ray Chelt
View Profile
Inner circle
Changing the world with my
1307 Posts

Profile of Ray Chelt
Mentalism tricks seem to come out at ridiculous prices nowadays with people not having a clue what they are being asked to pay for.

Looking at some of the names used in the ad I'd hope it wasn't as obvious as picking what row or page the thought of name was on with it then being easily found because the other names around it aren't in common usage.

That wouldn't be worth £30 in my book.

I think I'll wait for some reviews from folk who have purchased.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey there Psychomind, tipping more about the method would unfortunately disclose it entirely so that's as far as I'm allowed to tell! Smile

But if you have any more questions regarding the method, feel free to PM me.

I would say Legion is best to perform on Stage / Phone / SKype, for close up you would need to look at a writing pad / Ipad for some moments so I'd say it's not good to perform fully surrounded, although it COULD be done with the correct audience management.. I would just tell the spectator/s not to look at what I'm writing while I simply take the required peek, if done right it should look like you're simply writing / sketching the name on a notepad or drawing application.

Of course the justification for them not looking at your cellphone / Ipad / Pad could be that you don't want to ruin the powerful climax!

Hope this is useful, cheers!

Legion is available directly through me or as an exclusive Alakazam release:

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-LEGION-by-Andreu-PDF.html

Best,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2014, Ray Chelt wrote:
Mentalism tricks seem to come out at ridiculous prices nowadays with people not having a clue what they are being asked to pay for.

Looking at some of the names used in the ad I'd hope it wasn't as obvious as picking what row or page the thought of name was on with it then being easily found because the other names around it aren't in common usage.

That wouldn't be worth £30 in my book.

I think I'll wait for some reviews from folk who have purchased.

Ray, If you don't know what you're paying for why don't you ask or PM me before investing?

No need to fish for a method that's not even close to the real one Legion uses.

Thanks,

Andreu.
psychomind
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of psychomind
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2014, Relick666 wrote:
Hey there Psychomind, tipping more about the method would unfortunately disclose it entirely so that's as far as I'm allowed to tell! Smile

But if you have any more questions regarding the method, feel free to PM me.

I would say Legion is best to perform on Stage / Phone / SKype, for close up you would need to look at a writing pad / Ipad for some moments so I'd say it's not good to perform fully surrounded, although it COULD be done with the correct audience management.. I would just tell the spectator/s not to look at what I'm writing while I simply take the required peek, if done right it should look like you're simply writing / sketching the name on a notepad or drawing application.

Of course the justification for them not looking at your cellphone / Ipad / Pad could be that you don't want to ruin the powerful climax!

Hope this is useful, cheers!

Legion is available directly through me or as an exclusive Alakazam release:

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-LEGION-by-Andreu-PDF.html

Best,

Andreu.

Thanks for the info!
BParry
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of BParry
Found this Review:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=303

I decided to get this and take a look. The details are good and there is many examples on how to handle. I have also seen Andreu perform this via Skype, Its very clever and using some of his recommendations combined with other method is amazing.
His ideas are not always very simple such as Tribal by Andreu but this one I liked even more. I would say its worth its value.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:

On Mar 20, 2014, MagicAtlas wrote:

Hi Psychomind, I saw a link somewhere and if I recall correctly, the price was £30 or approximately $50 US.

I think perhaps there are some more questions that ought to be asked here:

Is this a 100% hit rate - ALWAYS?

Are the names from the US or UK? I've found that there are definite distinct differences between the cultures and name sets.

Have you honed this material through numerous performances?

Is the entirety of this technique original, or where it isn't - have you done the proper crediting and obtained the necessary permissions?

Best,

Atlas

Sorry for the late reply Atlas!

Thanks for the questions.

* Yes it's 100% hit rate always if its performed with good audience management! Smile

* It works perfectly for a huge, and I mean HUGE selection of names, in Legion I explain how to make sure they will definitely go for one of them, and never reduce them to just 15 or so as I feel this is too contrived and if you were a true mindreader this would be totally unfair for the spectators right?

This all gets handled nicely by the scripting.

* I have performed Legion around 50 times by now. Mostly via chat and Skype - which is even fairer as I'm not looking anyone. Never failed. Smile
The only way of failing at this is if your participant doesn't follow very simple instructions.

* I provide several approaches for the effect to work, as far as I've researched no one has published before the combination of methods provided.

The amount of work and effort producing Legion have been enormous. So I hope performers see the value in Legion and make good use of it.

The hard work has already been done for you, enjoy mind readers!

Kind regards,

Andreu.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12354 Posts

Profile of John C
So it's only 100% when it's 100%
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2014, jbadman wrote:

So my question to Andreu would be, can you please confirm that the method includes 100% accurate divination of any of the names on the cover amongst others? If so then this could be extremely interesting. If not, then I think for the price, buyers need to be aware of any general limitations so as to set an appropriate expectation.

Yes.

Those names shown on the cover and many, many more. Smile

Best,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2014, BParry wrote:
Found this Review:

I decided to get this and take a look. The details are good and there is many examples on how to handle. I have also seen Andreu perform this via Skype, Its very clever and using some of his recommendations combined with other method is amazing.

His ideas are not always very simple such as Tribal by Andreu but this one I liked even more.

I would say its worth its value.

Thank you for your great comment bparry, I'm happy to know you bought and enjoyed Legion! Smile

Please make sure to fry multiples spectators' minds with it!

Cheers,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
A new review for Legion has been added by Greg Arce!

Check it in this same link:

Best regards,

Andreu.
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
This really does sound great, Andreu. I am excited to see a number of presentations and methods moving in this direction. I can join the chorus of people who gave praised Peter's method. I have a take that is in a different direction than what your sounds like (as well as Peter's). I look forward to picking this up as well. Thanks for sharing this with the community.

Regards,

Sean
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2014, Waters wrote:
This really does sound great, Andreu. I am excited to see a number of presentations and methods moving in this direction. I can join the chorus of people who gave praised Peter's method. I have a take that is in a different direction than what your sounds like (as well as Peter's). I look forward to picking this up as well. Thanks for sharing this with the community.

Regards,

Sean

Thanks a lot for the positive comments! Smile

Definitely excited - to say the least - about this new release!

Your approach sounds very intriguing Sean, feel free to chat about the concept privately if you want, I think name divinations are amongst the most powerful effects you can ever perform to an audience.

Can't wait to know your thoughts on Legion when you get it!

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
OK, I just got running a new website for those interested in purchasing Legion directly through me. Smile

I know the Café is having some issues at the moment with website URLs so I recommend you copy / paste it in case it doesn't show up on your browser.

http://andreumind06.wix.com/legion

Enjoy!

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Exciting news for France and French mindreaders!!

Legion will be very soon 100% compatible with French language. Smile

It will be a ton of hard work but I figure out it will be well worth it.

N'est-ce pas Incroyable?

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
* WELCOME TO THE 2014 LEGION CONTEST ! *

Hello to everyone! Smile

I will be making a Legion contest as I promised to those who asked me!
The winner will have a FREE Legion copy to enjoy and perform!

Allow me to explain the rules:

1. Subscriptions.

First of all, if you're interested in participating, post in this thread saying that you want to join the contest.

Inscriptions start RIGHT NOW and end up on next Friday, April 4th at midnight.

2. Participating

The contest will begin on next Saturday (April 5th, 2014), for now I will only take subscriptions for the next days.

I will be thinking of a Name. Only the users that subscribed will be allowed to send 3 different name guesses per day.

They have to send them to this forum thread visibly so as to avoid repeating same guesses from other users. Smile

Whoever finds out what the correct name is, wins the contest and gets a free copy of the manuscript.

3. Fairness guaranteed.

To make sure I will be fair, I will actually save this name in a file that will be heavily encripted. Do not try to crack the password. Smile

I will upload it on Friday so you will be able to actually download the file, this eliminates the possibility of any "switches", right? Smile

As I said, the contest will begin on next Saturday, as soon as I say go.

Each subscripted user will be able to post 3 different names per day.

On next Sat. I will also give more clues about the name as to not make it so impossible to guess.

So, Welcome to the 2014 Legion contest, if you're interested just post "Let me in" or something along those lines and you will be subscribed. Smile

"May the odds be in your favor!"

Andreu.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Let me in
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Added Smile
Dr. Eamon
View Profile
Inner circle
--------eXtrementalism--------......IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND.....
1284 Posts

Profile of Dr. Eamon
First say may name Smile
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2014, Dr. Eamon wrote:
First say may name Smile

Ok, focus on that name.. I actually feel this is a common one.. oh wait! Smile
Is it actually John? Smile

BTW, would you like to subscribe to the Legion contest?

Andreu.
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Count me in
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Andreu Presents: Legion ! (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL