The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Andreu Presents: Legion ! (32 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Huh, that's quick. I never got the chance to play along...

Congrstulations to Adam!!
Forgive me any language mistakes.

I'm Dutch.
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
489 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
Thanks, Andreu!

I'm looking forward to it!

Regards,
-AH

Quote:
On Apr 6, 2014, Relick666 wrote:
Congratulations Adam, you're the winner! Smile

You will be able to open the file by writing Irene backwards on its password, caps on.

Please send me a PM with your email to send you a copy.

Best regards,

Andreu.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2085 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi Adam,

Congratulations! Please post a review when you've had a chance to go over the manuscript and take it on the road Smile

Regards, Steve
edwardsausagefingers
View Profile
Regular user
I thunk, therefore I erm...
177 Posts

Profile of edwardsausagefingers
Quote:
On Apr 6, 2014, Relick666 wrote:
Quote:
On Apr 6, 2014, edwardsausagefingers wrote:
Arlene
Roanne
Irene

You're not in the list of participants, sorry.

These names are free to choose still by registered participants.

Regards,

Andreu.

"I don't play by anyone's rules, not even my own".
Still claiming the hit though Smile
Congrats Adam!
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
* French Compatibility *

Legion est désormais compatible avec des prénoms français.

Maintenant vous pouvez deviner plus noms qu'avec tout autre systèmes. Smile

Si vous parlez français, achetez le!

Écrivez-moi si vous êtes intéressé.

Legion is now 100% compatible with French names!

If you speak or perform for french audiences, get this now. Smile

PM me if interested.

Sorry if my French is not that good lol, I guarantee you will find Legion VERY useful French mentalists, trust me. Smile

Acknowledgements are given to the french native that helped in the manuscript.

Au revoir,

Andreu.
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Need a dutch translation? ; D

I'm Dutch.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:

On Apr 7, 2014, DutchFrank wrote:

Need a dutch translation? ; D

Haha, well Frank I've received German, Italian and more language requests to migrate Legion!!

Give my brain some time to rest or it will collapse folks! Smile

Lol Smile

This week I will surely end up the Spanish version.

Andreu.
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of Baguette
Good to hear legion is successful!
DutchFrank
View Profile
Special user
Has a fence with
541 Posts

Profile of DutchFrank
Not requesting, just offering translationhelp.

I'm Dutch.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2014, DutchFrank wrote:
Not requesting, just offering translationhelp.

Pm'd you, cheers.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2014, Baguette wrote:
Good to hear legion is successful!

Thank you Vincent. Smile

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Legion is now 100% compatible with English, Spanish and French names! Smile

Kind regards,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
This is a possible Legion presentation that Greg Arce showed me, it's incredible!

It involves the entire audience.

Check it out:

You can start weeding out groups by saying "Who is thinking of just a male name... please stand up."
A bunch stand up. "Okay, for some reason I'm getting short names in my head. So in this group whoever had a name of more than four letters sit down. I'm also thinking of a number in my head, number twenty... not sure why but if you're thinking of this number too please keep standing... Okay, this is getting more specific in my head. I'm getting really short names, just 3 letters... if that's you, stay standing and the rest please sit down.

Let's see... I'm getting Mel, Jay, Max and Tom. If I got your names please sit down. Of course, if one or two stay standing you say, "that must be the one that was giving me problems. Something weird about it. It should be four letters, but I'm only getting three... Are you thinking of Jon... without an H?" And they all sit down.

BRILLIANT! Smile

The 'tossed out' principle at its best.

Thanks a lot for sharing Greg,

Andreu.
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
The more I use "Legion", the more I like it and the stronger it becomes.

What impresses me most about this incredible piece of work (besides the end result!) is that it's a genuine masterpiece of psychological and statistical engineering. The method used in "Legion" is so efficient, especially for what it does and makes possible, that I have to sit back and just consider and remember to appreciate exactly what Andreu has done and given us here.

Congrats again, Andreu!

J.
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2014, Jerome Finley wrote:
The more I use "Legion", the more I like it and the stronger it becomes.

What impresses me most about this incredible piece of work (besides the end result!) is that it's a genuine masterpiece of psychological and statistical engineering. The method used in "Legion" is so efficient, especially for what it does and makes possible, that I have to sit back and just consider and remember to appreciate exactly what Andreu has done and given us here.

Congrats again, Andreu!

J.

Thank you so much Jerome! Smile

I'm deeply honored to know Legion will go straight into your performances! Smile

I like the fact that you seem to be having a blast performing this along with many of your personal subtleties.

Something great about Legion is that it fits perfectly well several styles: whether you're more oriented towards direct mindreading effects (which is my case) or to the more psychic and mystic side of mindreading, Legion will surely find its place somewhere in your repertoire!

Finally, as you may have noticed, I worked endlessly on the creation of Legion: I'm happy to see hard work is finally starting to pay off! Smile

Several performers (mostlly from UK & France) have sent me emails saying Legion is one of the finest material they have ever read regarding name divinations... thanks, thanks, thanks guys! Smile

Please keep sharing the amazing ideas Jerome: can't wait to know which other briliant subtleties you've got in mind!

Best regards,

Andreu
Mind illusionist
View Profile
Special user
Australia
949 Posts

Profile of Mind illusionist
Bought my copy of legion and wanted to post my thoughts here!

This is a really genius method, and my 2 cents is, its a real worker. Andreu has put in lots of thought and given some performance ideas, but really I think any mentalist will have tonnes of ideas themselves once they know this method for a name divination!

I will say that this method like all, has its pros and cons. There isn't any 'dirty work' per say, but there are some parts that I think need to be handled with care when performing, but with decent audience management and if you are a seasoned performer in the art of mentalism, this shouldnt be a problem.

For a long time I was personally searching for my holy grail of the cleanest, most practical, direct billetless method for a name divination. Alas I never did find it. I wouldnt say Legion has fulfilled this, but I think it has come closest than other methods out there!

overall I would rate this 9/10. If you are looking for a billetless name divination for your mentalism routines, I would highly recommend this! (oh and I have no affiliation with Andreu, just a happy customer)

kindly,
Jordan
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
615 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2014, Mind illusionist wrote:
Bought my copy of legion and wanted to post my thoughts here!

This is a really genius method, and my 2 cents is, its a real worker. Andreu has put in lots of thought and given some performance ideas, but really I think any mentalist will have tonnes of ideas themselves once they know this method for a name divination!

I will say that this method like all, has its pros and cons. There isn't any 'dirty work' per say, but there are some parts that I think need to be handled with care when performing, but with decent audience management and if you are a seasoned performer in the art of mentalism, this shouldnt be a problem.

For a long time I was personally searching for my holy grail of the cleanest, most practical, direct billetless method for a name divination. Alas I never did find it. I wouldnt say Legion has fulfilled this, but I think it has come closest than other methods out there!

Overall I would rate this 9/10. If you are looking for a billetless name divination for your mentalism routines, I would highly recommend this! (oh and I have no affiliation with Andreu, just a happy customer)

kindly,
Jordan

Thanks for the review Jordan, I'm glad you like it and hope you will actually use the system. Smile

As you say, all methods have pros and cons - and none of them is perfect - but I'm sure Legion's hit rate is really as high as far as name divinations go without being so restrictive!

Btw, french reviewers... Anyone of you out there? Lol.

Chime in! Smile

PS: Legion funciona ahora con nombres en español perfectamente. Así que Ordena ahora. Smile

- No that's not French, it's Spanish: my native and most beloved language.

Andreu.
bofx
View Profile
Elite user
France
497 Posts

Profile of bofx
I don't like to give biased review, but I have tried Legion several times via Skype, and at time I have hit french names with 100% accuracy.
The principle behind Legion is ingenious and Andreu had done a lot of work.
It's not really a problem, but like it was said previously, you must do "something" before going into the name revelation.
Congratulations Andreu, I have a lot of fun performing Legion.
PS : I have not tried it again, but the idea mixing it with the Lo-Shu square or Vitruvian Square's clothes is very good !
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
magicman29
View Profile
Inner circle
hertfordshire
1241 Posts

Profile of magicman29
Would anyone that has this and peter turner's billetless name revelation be able to tell me which has a higher hit rate?

Kieran
Alwow
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
548 Posts

Profile of Alwow
Quote:
On Apr 18, 2014, magicman29 wrote:
Would anyone that has this and peter turner's billetless name revelation be able to tell me which has a higher hit rate?

Kieran

Legion
"Everything I show you is the truth... And the truth is the loveliest of lies"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Andreu Presents: Legion ! (32 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL