The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cups and Bells (DVD and Gimmicks) by Leo Smetsers (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TRI6KED
View Profile
Elite user
UK
421 Posts

Profile of TRI6KED
Cups and Bells (DVD and Gimmicks) by Leo Smetsers - DV

Description goes:
In 2001 I was fortunate enough to have private magic lessons with Tommy Wonder.
These lessons focused on his famous "Two-cup Routine". I went to the house of Tommy and he taught me his beautiful routine in full detail, covering every move, nuance and subtlety in great detail. Making sure he taught me all the important ins and outs of this marvellous piece of magic.

You can now watch and learn this fantastic routine fromthe master himself! Tommy Wonder's estate have kindly allowed us to include this rare and unique footage on this DVD absolutely FREE!

On the Bell-Cups DVD you will find new moves, new props and new ideas specially developed for this entertaining two cup routine.

Bell-Cups is a routine that's full of surprises. Your audience will be amazed with the continuous appearance and disappearance of the balls from under the cups and onthe custom made magic wand.

As a grand finale there is not one but two Final Productions.The Bell-Cups has been part of my professional repertoire for several years already and is an important part ofmy professional performances and is such a great show stopper.

Magic consultants : Dan Lefay and Ynze ten Brink

Full instructional DVD:

- 2 x Bell cups
- 3 x Rubber balls
- 1 x Magic wand with 2 balls
- 2 x Ploppers
- 1 x Velvet pouch
/////////////////////////////////
Don't know why there is a large price difference between World Magic Shop and Alakazam.
World Magic Price @ £280.00 inc VAT
http://www.worldmagicshop.com/Cups_and_B......ells.htm

Alakazam Price @ £175 inc VAT
http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-Cups-a......ers.html

I have ordered mine but not from World Magic Shop UK.
EddieM
View Profile
Regular user
Experienced but only
172 Posts

Profile of EddieM
I got mine at MJM Magic for only £164. Shipping to UK for that item is only £13.07. However, they also give you £8 back in reward point cash so it's actually a pretty good deal, even though it's ordering overseas.

Cups and Bells (DVD and Gimmicks) by Leo Smetsers

Prices on the site are USD, but you can do the conversion to get a rough estimate of the cost.
- EddieM
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
EddieM, is that without or with import duty?
I love sponges
dvgulik
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of dvgulik
Hi Tazbo, are you still using this Cups? What is your experience with them?
Magic is making things impossible. Impossible things aren't always magic.
www.davevangulik.nl
novestro
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of novestro
Sorry to go in between, but has anyone got experience with Detection Bags by Leo Smetsers? Thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cups and Bells (DVD and Gimmicks) by Leo Smetsers (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL