The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Need Ricard Himber Info (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarkFinn
View Profile
New user
North Texas
76 Posts

Profile of MarkFinn
Hi folks,

I'm trying to gather some information about Richard Himber's book tests that he put out in the late 50's-early 60's utilizing current magazines, like Fantasy & Science Fiction and Ellery' Queen's Mystery magazine. I understand that the instructions for these effects are included in the Man and his Magic book, which is out of reach for me, price-wise. Also, I understand that there is a little information about these effects in the Magic Book Man, a book about collecting magic books, which is currently more scarce than Hen's teeth.

If anyone here can talk to me about these particular effects, or knows someone who can (or is willing to scan a few pages out of their books for me), please contact me. This is research for a potential article. Thanks in advance.
Mark Finn
Raconteur, Ne'er-Do-Well

I can be followed, but never shadowed:
twitter.com/FinnsWake
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9489 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
I know someone who has them all in binders and has them categorised

I will pass your request by if you don't hear back it's because he spent some time doing the research and wouldn't want to part with the info.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Need Ricard Himber Info (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL