The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Bluetooth Prototype Keypad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Profile of TheAmazingSteveo
Just finished my prototype check it out: http://www.skindellmagic.com/bluetooth.jpg

Rechargeable and works with any Bluetooth device as a keyboard. The nice thing about this is that you can feel the keys while it is in your pocket. Works great with the youtubeprediction program or any program to force a card. Fits nicely in a playing card box.
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

The Bluetooth keypad is part of a larger project I am working on with mini-robotics to do a perfect ACAAN.
BTW, it's not for sale.
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of rasp
Is the perfect ACAAN using videos............ if so that sounds very familiar Smile
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1111 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
I hope not as I know you have been working on yours Ian for a long time now.

Myke
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

No .. this is a REAL card ACCAN via a mini-robotic device.

Somebody has been making 52x52 videos for an ACAAN on my YoutubePrediction.com program for sometime now -- a beta tester. I made 52 videos that are on youtube showing a playing card revealed (that can be forced via a bluetooth device -- easy if you know a card at a certain location) ... I had that working on a PC about 10-15 years ago via a bluetooth device called IceRage (no internet connection was needed) -- which was a small keypad that fit in your hand. They no longer make iceRage -- but you can still find them on Ebay or Amazon. The person would go up to the screen and select the play button on a fake Windows Media Player that was doctored up. I was the first person to develop a card/watch program using a Sony watch many years ago -- however, at that time it didn't catch on because it was out of peoples price range -- from what I heard at blackpool .. many people were now wearing Pebble watches -- you created a fad Myke!

I'd used to show my watch around at conventions: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1015 Posts

Profile of rasp
That person making the 52x52 videos for acaan on the youtubeprediction.com is me lol
TheAmazingSteveo
View Profile
Inner circle
1564 Posts

Lol ... I thought so .. do you still have access alright?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPearing Soon... » » Bluetooth Prototype Keypad (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL