The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Linked rubber bands? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jimesw
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Does anyone know where you can purchase pre linked rubber bands - coloured or the usual brownish ones? I can't for the life of me cut and superglue the one's I have together. Even if I could, it would look really bad i.e like they had been cut and glued together. I have heard pure rubber works better then the plastic combined with rubber one's. Any idea where to buy pure rubber bands? Even better would be manufactured linked ones.

Cheers
jimesw
http://www.thehungersite.com Smile
Liam Jones
View Profile
Veteran user
384 Posts

Profile of Liam Jones
Linked for life comes with linked rubber bands pre-made and a full routine so I have heard
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17103 Posts

Profile of joseph
Unfortunately, that's not so; at least when I purchased mine 6 months ago. You must make your own. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10728 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Try Crazy glue or super glue, cut bands even put a little dab on each end ,hold for a minute and that's it..
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Wizard
View Profile
Regular user
Sweden
142 Posts

Profile of Wizard
Here are some additionnel points!
The best way is to cut the rubberband at an angel of 45 degrees and glue the ends together with super glue.The joint is almost invisible and will be stronger.Do this all on a plastic bag and you will succeed.
FINIS CORONAT OPUS
newguy
View Profile
Veteran user
387 Posts

Profile of newguy
Find the Collected Almanac by Richard Kaufman. In there, in one of the earlier issues, Michael Weber gives the real work on gluing bands. His trick was called "Linking Stanley" if you need to search the index.

I think he also had a linking method in an old Magicana column
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Linked rubber bands? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL