The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Preschool Giveaways (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
I'm looking to change up my giveaways for preschools, but don't have many ideas for fun giveaways, other than coloring sheets. I've got a few smaller things, but nothing that's really speaking to me! Anyone have success with something that's fun for that age group and makes a good giveaway/promo item? Thanks! - Kevin
lotcaster
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
151 Posts

Profile of lotcaster
Paper top hats would go over well with that age group. They wouldn't even have to be full hats - just fronts with an elastic or paper band to hold them on the head.
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Nice, that's a good one I hadn't thought of! I'm trying to think of something with a rabbit, something that's interactive, or a cheap toy. Those might go well together!
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3174 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Yeah the coloring sheets do get old in a hurry to preschoolers. Most schools use them as time killers
but after awhile they all start to look alike. They end up in the trash much faster than most think.

Lot of paper Rabbit Craft stuff here:
http://www.dltk-kids.com/animals/rabbits.html

Also do a search for "preschool art and craft projects"
Many of the sites will have printable patterns.

Tom
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
I used to hand out a colored plastic sleeve with a coloring page, a few fun stick-on tattoos, a Fortune Fish, and my business card (for the kids to give to their parents).
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3174 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Hey Kevin, Maybe you could rewrite the Fortune Telling Fish predictions just for preschoolers.

Hmmm...and then maybe sell a million to other magicians and then retire. Smile

Tom
dearwiseone
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
1143 Posts

Profile of dearwiseone
Tom,
Great idea:)

I should have checked with you first! Good call on the craft projects.

The coloring sheets might still be a good idea, even though I bored with them, do you think schools like them because they fill time?

Thanks,
Kevin
arthur stead
View Profile
Inner circle
When I played soccer, I hit
1777 Posts

Profile of arthur stead
For themed shows (Halloween, etc.) we used to hand out a printed page with relevant games, facts, and puzzles.
Arthur Stead
royalty-free music and interactive routines
www.arthurstead.com
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
3174 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
Yes Schools like the coloring sheets, but kids take so many home that after awhile they all look the same.
I'm not sure they get noticed like it needs to. Unless of course it stands out above the rest.

Arthur mentioned stick-on tattoos. I like that idea. Stickers make good rewards for kids.
If you could find some magic stickers that might be a good giveaway.
Maybe something they could stick on their backpack, shoes,etc.

Tom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Preschool Giveaways (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL