The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Stealth assassin from alakazam, card to wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

calle225
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of calle225
Hello, does anyone know a good card to wallet effect that can be performed with the stealth assassin from alakazam?
Redfoot
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Redfoot
This wallet was kindly demoed to me in Tannen's a few weeks back. It's a great piece of kit. Perhaps you could search for a routine that suits your style? There's lots of information out there - Jerry Mentzer wouldn't be a bad place to start.
Redfoot
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Redfoot
Edit: it was the lovely staff at Fantasma, not Tannen's. Although they're great too Smile
calle225
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of calle225
Thanks for the advice Redfoot,I'll follow it and search for Jerry Mentzer Smile do you mean Fantasma in NY? (Don't know if there are more than one xD)
Redfoot
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Redfoot
Yes, fantasma in NYC - a great store. Both fantasma and Tannen's have their draws: it was fantasma that would happily demo the wallet and it was tannen's that helped me buy the literature I was looking for. I'm getting off topic but I just wish we had these kind of places in the UK Smile
calle225
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of calle225
Yeah perhaps we are a bit off topic, but still. Don't you have Alakazam in the UK? I have only been shopping through their website but it seems like a good place too. I have also been to Fantasma in NYC, met David Copperfield there (totally off topic but still a nice subject to talk about) Smile And regarding the SA, I think I found a way to do a card to wallet, and learned an additional trick in the process Smile Thank you for your advice!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Stealth assassin from alakazam, card to wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL