The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » This really happened (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cabrera
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
513 Posts

Profile of Cabrera
In November, I was covering for a friend at Appplebees and I just happened to have just put on my tt loaded with a dollar bill. A waitress was at her staiton and as I walked by she said hey can you fix this! She was holding up a ripped one dollar bill!
I looked at her and told her I would try and proceeded to do the biil switch routine. She was totally floored and I could hear the buzz among the food servers that entire night! That was a Magic Moment.
"The quilt of life is woven with many different threads"
MagicAndBlackjack
View Profile
Elite user
442 Posts

Profile of MagicAndBlackjack
Wow, you got lucky.

Guess it was worth the dollar, or did you tape up the other one and keep it??
HAHA.

Good luck with your magic.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
13989 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
Hey Charlie, Don't you wish those little serendipities would happen more often? Or don't you wish you could anticipate them so you could be set up and ready for that little spontaneous miracle whwnever you need it.

Let me give you a for instance. People are always asking me "Do you have change for a five?" And it seems like I'm never ready for it, cause I don't know when it will be asked. I want to kick myself over that one all the time.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » This really happened (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL