We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Seven Stars - A F*rce Book by Iain Dunford (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
574 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
Http://www.lulu.com/shop/iain-dunford/se......240.html

"A mentalism device. A proper hardback f*rcing book. 300 pages. One pair of pages are used throughout. The first 20-30 pages are normal, and the last dozen or so are too."

I've had this for a few days now and I'll reiterate a comment I made in inner thoughts. This is the best thing I've bought for a long time. The funny thing is, the things that make this a bit of a 'boring' product, no hype, no routines, no real clever 'method' to speak of, is also what makes this bloody brilliant!!

I remember when promystic released evolution, there was a massive long thread that went on for pages about how you could use it for this, that, the other and it would keep people awake at night mulling over the possibilities. I might sound mad but this is what this book is like to me. It offers you the chance to be you, free from limitations or compromises. Open the book read a bit and I'll nail it. No faffing with page numbers, no long words, no eeking out more than you should from a single word revelation.

When you strip away all of the clever methods and props all you are left with is you. Here you have a book where all the pages are the same, you feel a rush using it, almost like when you start using a one way force deck for the first time. Use it with confidence and you you will get the biggest kick ever knowing that people are buying into your performance not your clever props.

In my opinion it does take a fair bit of experience to get the best out of something like this, but in the right hands it is gold. I have already used it for a super clean Hoy test(to give it its adopted name ;-)), a one ahead with two ungaffed books, and a drawing duplication. The possibilities go on for days.

The f*rce pages are well chosen. There is plenty to work with if you are into anagrams, pumping etc. and I feel the key to this is learning as much about the pages as possible, this leaves you free as a bird to jazz to your hearts content with the reveals.

It looks like a book, feels like a book, it is a book. No strange 'thin slicing' tells here. At 35 blasts this is a straight up bargain. Things are only ever worth what someone is prepared to pay for them and I can't help feeling I owe Iain a bit more money, and that makes me happy ;-)

I could wax lyrical all day about this but I'm not too great at reviews. It is what it is and I'm buying a spare.

Seriously 10 out of 10
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18022 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Thank you very much sir...

http://www.lulu.com/shop/iain-dunford/se......240.html

and you can click the preview to see the pages involved, and there's a thread down below - http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=82&47 that'll give you more insight into what to expect...

and I agree with your very kind review, this is a tool, to be used for whatever you wish - correct audience management is key for this (any everything!) - and the secret is simple, but with enough leeway to do a few interesting things with it...
NEW - ECCE LOQUOR - how to read anything
http://www.lulu.com/shop/iain-dunford/ecce-loquor/paperback/product-24204371.html

BIG SALE ON...no code needed...
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18022 Posts

Profile of IAIN
There's a lulu code on at the moment that gives you free shipping if that helps anyone out - FM303
NEW - ECCE LOQUOR - how to read anything
http://www.lulu.com/shop/iain-dunford/ecce-loquor/paperback/product-24204371.html

BIG SALE ON...no code needed...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Seven Stars - A F*rce Book by Iain Dunford (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL