The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » IT(R) - Centrifugal vs SPP vs Master Levitation System + Web Spinner (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1409 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hey !

I've practiced loops some times ago, and now I want to enter on IT.

I have some money, and here's my questions

I'm a beginner on IT, but I want to do some effects like floating ring, floating bill, etc..

Which is the best?

1 - Centrifugal
2- SPP
3- Master Levitation System + Web Spinner

If you think the best option is the 3, here's my order:

http://i.gyazo.com/a20fd90565b47905d27b9b6c7ab46664.png

Maybe I'll add 1 Vectra Line.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1409 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I really want to make like a ring floating and with my hands spin around the ring to make them believe this is no thread etc, like SPP trailer.
PM
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1409 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Nobody can help me?

It's okay, thanks to everyone anyway Smile
PM
Soniczjx
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of Soniczjx
I am not good at IT magic, but I think spp is for magicians who have controlled higher level IT skills. It is my opinion.
Wait few minutes, maybe some professional magicians will answer your questions.☺
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6859 Posts

Profile of Dougini
If ya get Master Levitation System + Web Spinner, make sure you get The Web Spinner DVD! Smile

Doug
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6859 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Vectra, by the way is the ULTIMATE! And yes, The Spider Pen is an advanced unit. I have no need for such things...battery-powered this, and retractable that. I have two ITRs sitting in a drawer. Since I first used IT back in 1977, I have had the best luck with the Blue Woolly. That gets stuffed into my Web Spinner.

I do have a Thread Bullet with 40 feet of Vectra on it. I just throw that on top of the Woolly in the WS when I want a stronger IT. The bullet spools it right out of the Web Spinner. No need to carry two different things! A generous supply of wax is on one end of the Spinner, but I like Fearson's Master Wax. That stuff is made for the Vectra.

Doug
airztonne
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of airztonne
SPP is something for the more serious IT worker, if you're starting out I would suggest normal loops/IT/IET instead of reels.

However, if you want to do the floating "thing" while spinning your finger over move, I would suggest Centrifugal, as that is not only cheap but the accompanying DVD actually teaches you how to repair the reel, which is a great help. Otherwise, you may always be too scared to play with ITRs.
I have not used the Master Levitation System so I can't comment on that.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6859 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I know I've said this before, but whatever you use, keep it BRIEF! I find the best reactions when it dances, floats and DONE! It's over before they realize what they just saw! I build it up beforehand. Tease 'em a bit. Then DO it and I'm done! I see people floating things all over the place, 2 minutes or more. Just asking to get busted.

They complain because people are not fooled. Ask yourself, "Why am I floating this?" Mine is a surprise. I tell them what "might" happen...if certain criteria are met. I get 'em talking about it. "Do you believe in the paranormal?" Then I have to get ready to leave. I have to. I leave them with their jaws hanging open.

Doug
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1409 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hey guys! Thanks for your answers! I've ordered Web Spinner + MLS + Web Spinner DVD

Waiting to receive my products

Thanks Doug btw Smile
PM
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
6859 Posts

Profile of Dougini
My pleasure, Ceierry! Oh! Forgive me! Welcome to the Café! I'm slippin' in my old age! Ha!

Doug
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1409 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Ahahah thanks Dougini !

And thanks for your help :p
PM
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7039 Posts

Profile of bowers
All three of these product's are very good..
Todd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » IT(R) - Centrifugal vs SPP vs Master Levitation System + Web Spinner (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL