The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » School for Scoundrels Gone? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
I just tried to go to the School for Scoundrels to make a purchase, but instead of the Scoundrels store was taken to Chef Anton's "Tricks of the Trade" website. Does anyone have info about this?
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
When you get to that page, just click on "Magic Store". It will take you to the School for Scoundrels page.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Here is the new direct link

http://scoundrelsstore.com
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Mike:

Thanks for the info! When I tried the "magic store" link on Chef's website, it took me to a blank page! Now, to go order something before the wife comes home..................
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Yes indeed, they have wonderful items! So many shell sets, so little money...........(sigh)
Pop Haydn
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3369 Posts

Profile of Pop Haydn
We are in the process of redoing our whole website. Sorry for intermittent problems you may experience. We are not going away, just putting up a new site.
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
When I could not get the Scoundrel's web site, I broke out in a sweat! Glad to know my favorite online destination is still there!
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1176 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Wohoo! Can't wait for the new site!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » School for Scoundrels Gone? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL