The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HEAT effect (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2530 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Heat Trick anyone know if this is similar to Hyno Heat ? I clicked on the banner on the café . I just wanted to know if this method Is Safe .
Thanks,
Jeffrey
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
I have been using Carl due Rome's product for a couple of years now and have had no issues with it, like I did with similar products. Also Carl gives fantastic service and I would suggest you contact him with any questions you may have, just Google his name to find his web site, highly recommended.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
de rome
View Profile
New user
UK/NORWAY
71 Posts

Profile of de rome
For more info on HEAT, There are other threads on the Café with loads of posts, or you can click on the banner on the Magic Café opening page,... It is the BANNER with the FIRE and HAND that says HEAT,

or to see more and to order click on this link www.cdrmagic.com/heat.html

This is the safest version you will ever get to use and I will say the best version,
But its a chemical and please remember NO chemical is 100% SAFE,
and I also offer to EVERYONE a full 7 day money back guarantee, |Just buy it, and try it, for 7 days.
and IF for any reason you do not like it, or think you can not use it... just send it back and I Will refund you,

Payment is easy by PayPal, and its only £28 per bottle that's about $43,
and 1 bottle will last you for HUNDREDS of performances. I Hope this answers some of your questions for now

OH YES, and you have to be OVER 18 to buy this from me,

PLUS please remember not to perform this effect on children.

as I have only ever had ONE bottle returned under my guarantee from a UK magician that said,
"Im sending this back as I only do childrens shows, and I have decided that I can not find a place in my shows to use it"....Bloody IDIOT

http://www.cdrmagic.com/heat.html
you will never find a better quality HEAT / HOTSPOT / HYPNO HEAT as mine anywhere else, ITS REALLY GOOD... here is a link to the effect NEW WEB SITE AND TO ORDER
http://www.cdrmagic.com/heat
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2530 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Thanks for your reply I will Order soon
Best .
Jeffrey
de rome
View Profile
New user
UK/NORWAY
71 Posts

Profile of de rome
Just take your time. and when your ready let me know, but you will love it.
you will never find a better quality HEAT / HOTSPOT / HYPNO HEAT as mine anywhere else, ITS REALLY GOOD... here is a link to the effect NEW WEB SITE AND TO ORDER
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2530 Posts

Profile of tophatter
Yes Thanks !
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3660 Posts

Profile of Jamie Ferguson
Mercury poisoning is a risk here.

I personally wouldn't risk it.
When the chips are down, the duvet is uncomfortable.
de rome
View Profile
New user
UK/NORWAY
71 Posts

Profile of de rome
Hi Carl,
This is Pier from Cyprus. We spoke earlier and you gave me some tips about your product.
I would like to say that you are lying to people when you say in your instruction booklet that you can repeat the effect for 3-4 times after loading up. I loaded up like you said and I repeated the effect 7 times!!!!! SEVEN times mate!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your amazing product Carl. You are the best!!!!

Take care.
Pier CYPRUS MAGICIAN
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3660 Posts

Quote:
On Mar 23, 2014, de rome wrote:
Hi Carl,
This is Pier from Cyprus. We spoke earlier and you gave me some tips about your product.
I would like to say that you are lying to people when you say in your instruction booklet that you can repeat the effect for 3-4 times after loading up. I loaded up like you said and I repeated the effect 7 times!!!!! SEVEN times mate!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your amazing product Carl. You are the best!!!!

Take care.
Pier CYPRUS MAGICIAN

The fact it can be repeated so many times suggests the amount of dangerous chemical in the mixture is way too much. Steer clear is my advice, unless you want to risk giving you or your spectator mercury poisoning.
de rome
View Profile
New user
UK/NORWAY
71 Posts

Profile of de rome
Jamie..

May I just ask you one simple and easy question Have you EVER tried my product, even once, As this product is always pulled down by people just like yourself, WHO have never ever used it, and actually when it comes to it really know F£££ all about it,
This is a chemical trick yes, and the reason it can be repeated so many times is simply because the person using it is using so little water. or what ever liquid they choose to use, and NOT because of how strong it is, as I state on the instructions it can be repeated 3 or 4 times, this is what the average magician can do,
Lucky Pier in Cyprus has mastered the trick. and gets more out of it than others.

I have been Making and selling this effect for years, apart from this being the best version ever available to magicians it is highly popular with everyone that actually uses it, and there are hundreds of Big Names all over the world, that use this effect and they have NO problem with it what so ever. and continue to re order for them and there friends.

It just seems to be the know it alls that do not use it, and never will use it. But seem to be the experts on everything,
like you seem to be, that take reports from days gone by and add to it,
NO ONE who uses MY Version has ever complained about side effects in any way shape or form, and its these people who should know what the product is like and these people if any that really have the right to pull a product down,

One thing YES its a chemical and ALL chemicals are dangerous no matter what anyone says,
even I know that, and I make it, but at least I know what Ive been talking about,
as I have made this product from raw materials and used this for 45 years, and Im happy to report Im actually still alive, but there again I know this trick and all about it, I think better than people who just like to add things.
So please do not try and tell me how to make something that I have been making for years, when you do not know anything about it.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5945 Posts

Profile of george1953
I just want to add my experience with this product here. I use this all the time, I used to use a product called hypno heat, I don't remember who sold it. Shortly afterwards it was no longer available and I.started to hear the horror stories about it , and it did indeed used to leave a sort of pink mark on my finger (I was using it every night) and soon my finger began to itch like hell, needless to say I stopped using it.
I saw Mr. due Rome's product advertised and really wanted to do this effect again but was worried about the dangers. I did a bit of asking around, other magician friends and dealers, that assured me this product was safe. I have now been using it three times a night seven nights a week for the last twoyears with no problem at all. I think if you use it as outlined in the instructions and only use two or three drops at a time there is no problem. As I said earlier the other one made my finger itch and go pink after only a couple of weeks. Of course every night when I finish I make sure that my hands are thoroughly washed. This is only my opinion but as this effect is one that I really wanted to do but was afraid of the safety issue, I was assured by many that this product was safe so decided to try it, and as I said, I have had no problems at all with it.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
ncsteve
View Profile
Veteran user
North Carolina
314 Posts

Profile of ncsteve
Can this be used with the foil from a piece of gum or does it have to be from a cigarette pack?
de rome
View Profile
New user
UK/NORWAY
71 Posts

Profile of de rome
Hi There Steve..,,

This will actually work on gum packets but sorry to say NOT all of them, and it will take longer to react plus you have to make sure you roll the foil on the outside, BUT HERE IS WHAT I DO ALL THE TIME it works a dream, and no one has ever said anything, I buy a packet of gum, Take all the gum out of the paper, and cut normal Foil slightly larger than the paper round the gum, and re wrap it, its simple to do, it only takes a few minutes to do, and you have quite a few prepared...

Actually every one that buys this trick from me, after they have paid with PayPal are re directed to a 30 min Video on youtube with loads of extra tips and ideas on using the product, and This Gum packet ive said above is one of the extra bits included in the actual video you will have access to.

It actually works with ANY tin foil/silver aluminium foil, quite a lot of chocolate bars are wrapped in this still, also in the U&K we have a product called Quality Street, works great with this, and what I also do In 99% of restaurants, bars and other places I just ask the waiter if they could possibly get me a small square of foil from there kitchen, and then as I also do. just make sure that you take some out with you,
Plus again as you ask it still works on the silver Foil in Cigarette packets, depending again on the brand,

and I do keep on saying this, JUST BUY IT , TRY IT YOURSELF, USE IT FOR A WEEK 7 WHOLE DAYS,
Then if you decide you do not like it, or decide you can not use it for any reason,
let me know, send it back, and I will refund anyone there money back,
THE REASON I MAKE THIS OFFER IS because I know you can not make this or copy it yourself,
like you could with for example a normal card trick you buy. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU DECIDE and other questions just ask me and ill answer them ok, and you can always contact me on my Normal E mail address cdrmagic@online.no if this is easier
de rome
View Profile
New user
UK/NORWAY
71 Posts

Profile of de rome
ACTUALLY I have decided to add the Video Link I talked about on the above post to Steve, here on the Café in case anyone wants to see it,
The chewing gum is 20 mins into the video, and right after is extra info on easy load up systems that you might want to use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB34m_EWPDI

cheers again and Hope this helps some of you decide on HEAT.
bofx
View Profile
Elite user
France
491 Posts

Profile of bofx
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I have seen a product like this some time ago (2-3 years), in a little stick with roller ball, that can be applied directly on the skin (and not on a foil).
I can't remember the name.
Does someone remember the name ?? I'm unable to get my hands on.
Thanks.
My mentalism books: Mental Sweets 1 - Mental Sweets 2
de rome
View Profile
New user
UK/NORWAY
71 Posts

Profile of de rome
The Only one I remember. but I don't know what the applicator was,
has chemical in it called LYE, This is a pink gel and this burns the skin really bad,
Actually at the Blackpool magic conventions 2012 or FISM 2012 , The main buyer from Murphys magic USA, This Lady was burned badly by this product, and she was not very happy as she had her hand in a bandage for about 2 weeks.

Plus it was not good for me, as many people thought it was my HEAT product and it WAS NOT.

Hope this helps in some way, apart from that if your roller ball was not this, then I cant inform you anymore on it.
I have tried on this to post a photo of what the pink gel with LYE can do to you.

Click here to view attached image.
Jamie Ferguson
View Profile
Inner circle
Alba Gu Bràth
3660 Posts

...and here's what mercury poisoning looks like...

http://cdn.lifeinthefastlane.com/wp-cont......eet.jpeg

There is no such thing as a 'safe level'. Hence why there is no 100% guarantee of safety here.
de rome
View Profile
New user
UK/NORWAY
71 Posts

Profile of de rome
Im Not going to argue with you Jamie,
as there is NO point at all, as your mind is made up,
and I do not expect you to order this at all.

But ive Just looked at my legs and they seem fine to me
and ive been using it and making it for over 40 years,
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2212 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
I had this effect a long time ago. But it was in crystal powder form. I bought it from Mephisto Huis in Belgium. You had to moisten your fingers and dip your finger on the powder.
Your liquid form is a better method. Is there an expiration for your liquid?
Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
de rome
View Profile
New user
UK/NORWAY
71 Posts

Profile of de rome
The Liquid all I can say lasts a very long time. I know of magicians that have has the same bottle for 2 years, but most people have performed my version so many times they have run out after about a year and then simply re order.
All I can suggest is for you to try ityourself. and this way you will find out how long it lasts.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » HEAT effect (7 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.3 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL