The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Christopher Walken Can't Stop Dancing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rockwall
View Profile
Special user
762 Posts

Profile of rockwall
I thought this video was a lot of fun and I didn't realize that Christopher Walken danced so much!

"If you've ever seen the music video for Fatboy Slim's "Weapon of Choice" then you know that Christopher Walken has got the moves. If you're a real fan of his you might even know that before becoming a film star, Walken initially trained as a musical theater dancer at the Washington Dance Studio. But unless you've seen every one of Walken's movies -- and there are a lot of them -- you might not realize just how many times he has danced on screen. "

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/18......313.html
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
He was a dancer before he was an actor. I think he started dancing at a very young age.

What's also cool is the way he plays with his hair. Different in each role.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
He's a great dancer! But he'll remain ever etched in my memory for his role in The Deerhunter and his portrayal of Colonel Angus on SNL!
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4246 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I always loved the way he could serve a glass of champan-yah on Saturday Night Live Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Cool! I had not noticed.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Christopher Walken Can't Stop Dancing (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL