The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Issue 6, Dean DIll NOW ON Demand (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5361 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Guys iss ue 6 is now available ON Demand..... next week Lonnis Chevrie Trio......

Koz
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5361 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
And in case you don't know its $5 and you can turn it off anytime you want.....we don't want you to Smile
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3545 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Koz,

Do you have a link for this? I'm not quite sure what you are talking about. Thx.

KJ
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5361 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
1KJ
This is issue 6 of Reel Magic Magazine. Its the ON Demand version of the magazine. It's a $5 subscription per month and you get every issue of Reel Magic (issues 6 through 37 are currently on line. We will be adding the others soon). You also get additional content with the online version that's not included on the DVD. Content like on line magic courses, trios which is 3 tricks from an artist, lots of additional content including live events (coming soon).

We're working on the technology for live events and expect that this will launch in June.

You can subscribe for $5 and if you don't like it turn it off.....its easy. Best value in magic today! The Josh Jay issue is on the front page of the web site for free so you can check it out.

www.reelmagicmagazine.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Issue 6, Dean DIll NOW ON Demand (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL