We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everyone - A couple of questions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stoodubya
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of stoodubya
First off, hello everyone I am new comer to the magic world, so any help would be appreciated, thanks. A couple of questions then;
I am looking for reviews on The Box by Mark Southworth and Q: Quantum Connection by Cosmo Solano - Can these two tricks be used together? and can the box be used with a signed coin?
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome stooddubya,

This is the area where new members introduce themselves.

What brought you to Magic?

If you enter the two effects into the search it may send you to a review if one of the members has given one.

Spend a few days reading and getting to know the site before asking questions and you'll have an easier time.

Really directed questions from a stranger are apt to make Magicians clam up. LOL

I look forward to meeting you in the Close-Up Fora.

-Mary Mowder
stoodubya
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of stoodubya
Oops, as I said I am new to this Smile

I used to dabble with magic as a child but unfortunately lost touch with it all, a friend recently has re-ignighted the flare by sharing some coin magic...

What is your speciality Mary?
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I'm best at Strolling Close-Up for Adults.

By far I do more Stand-up for Family Gatherings, Children's Birthday Parties and Library Shows (which I do well and love).

What can I say?... Close-Up is more fun to practice.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello everyone - A couple of questions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL