The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Legion: A supremely practical name divination (a review thereof) (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 27, 2014, Richtofen wrote:
I bought this, I' m really surprise by so many good review...
As usual people have some products to sell themselves give good feedback...
Andreu I doubt you ever worked a long time on you system.
This system works? YES
Does it practical? No
The spectator need to do lot of calculation, you give him a sheet of paper to help him to do the calculation.
It's boring for the spectator and 1 spectator on 4 calculate wrong...
I'll never use this, garbage!

Well, I'm sorry to hear your feedback, maybe it's not for you... doesn't imply it didn't take several months of hard work to create or that it doesn't work (as you said, it works - and it works very well). Smile

I wonder why you say you need a paper, have you even tried to perform it over the phone / skype?

Best regards,

Andreu.
JulienLosa
View Profile
New user
France
92 Posts

Profile of JulienLosa
Hello guys!
I think you are a little bit rude Richtofen...
I bought the ebook almost a week ago, I've been playing with it since this day...

Ok, I understand your point, saying its not practical... The maths behind could be hard to follow for some people... But its ok: its the real way to do this kind of things (i will not say too much, could give away the method)

For me its not practical as a "one and only man performing" (however with a cribsheet, could be ok but when I'm playing I just want to focus on my character and my staging..)

But at the phone, skype, until now it really worked and really well!

I will try to incorporate it in my stage show, as preshow...

I really think it worths spending time on this, to re-think it to fit each personality... However, its like every magic/mental routine: some will find this good, some...not! But saying "garbage"... I think its rude...

And... I think it has the same powerful impact as isabellas star...

Thumbs up for me... And I will really work on it to make it praticable for me! Smile
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Apr 28, 2014, ma-j-cien wrote:
Hello guys!

I bought the ebook almost a week ago, I've been playing with it since this day...

Ok, I understand your point, saying its not practical... The maths behind could be hard to follow for some people... But its ok: its the real way to do this kind of things (i will not say too much, could give away the method)

For me its not practical as a "one and only man performing" (however with a cribsheet, could be ok but when I'm playing I just want to focus on my character and my staging..)

I really think it worths spending time on this, to re-think it to fit each personality...
However, its like every magic/mental routine: some will find this good, some...not! But saying "garbage"... I think its rude...

Thumbs up for me... And I will really work on it to make it praticable for me! Smile

Brilliant Ma-j-cien!

I'm happy to hear you found something useful in Legion!

As you say, it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but that's fine. Smile

I like to know that you're working on it to adapt it to your style: this is what mentalism is about, when you read others ideas is about making them really yours and not just imitating their presentational approach.

Right now I've been ultra busy working hard on new hard-hitting material.

I assure you the best is yet to come, so stay tuned folks... Smile

Andreu.
Richard Webster
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Richard Webster
I've been playing with Legion for about a week, and think it's an incredibly useful tool for all psychic entertainers. So far, I've used it several times over the phone, and everyone I did it for was astounded. The hidden step in the process makes this ideal for psychic readers, and if I was still doing readings, I'd be using this several times a day. Congratulations, Andreu, on creating such a powerful effect.

Richard
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Quote:
On May 11, 2014, Richard Webster wrote:
I've been playing with Legion for about a week, and think it's an incredibly useful tool for all psychic entertainers. So far, I've used it several times over the phone, and everyone I did it for was astounded. The hidden step in the process makes this ideal for psychic readers, and if I was still doing readings, I'd be using this several times a day. Congratulations, Andreu, on creating such a powerful effect.

Richard

Very impressive and well deserved, Andreu...congrats!
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Thanks a lot for the positive comments Richard and Jerome! Smile

It's such an honor for me to count with the amazing feedback and unconditional support from very respected mentalism authorities from the present time!

Looking forward to keep up releasing great work, it won't be easy - but I love challenges.

Best regards,

Andreu.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
It is unfortunate that it was revealed by the poster below that math is involved in this effect. Discussion of methods is not appropriate here.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Apr 28, 2014, ma-j-cien wrote:
Hello guys!

I really think it worths spending time on this, to re-think it to fit each personality... However, its like every magic/mental routine: some will find this good, some...not! But saying "garbage"... I think its rude...

Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Mike,

Even though I agree with you (this isn't the place to discuss methods), I think I'm not worried about it.

Fortunately, that is just a part of Legion's method and the overall system is way hard to replicate without purchasing the actual EBook!

Kind regards,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Folks, just received an email with some amazing feedback about Legion and Tribal Telepathy, thought I would share them as a sort of small review:

"Thank you Andreu, the books are excellent!

Very detailed and well thought out, you obviously put an enormous amount of work and love into them.

There are definitely pieces I will use and ideas that can get the old cogs (creative ones) working. Very well done!"

Rob.*

Keep em coming! Smile

Andreu.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Today I talked with Andreu thru Skype and he performed for me "Legion"

VERY good. The procedure done is completely coherent, he got my thought of name with just a few statements, good performance from him and solid mindreading for the real world.

Congratulations Andreu, you have a lot to give to our art.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Tom Jorgenson
View Profile
Inner circle
LOOSE ANGLES, CALIFORNIA
4451 Posts

Profile of Tom Jorgenson
[quote]On May 13, 2014, insight wrote:
It is unfortunate that it was revealed by the poster below that math is involved in this effect. Discussion of methods is not appropriate here.

/quote]

But these are the very things a purchaser needs to know to make good decisions. It prevents wasting money on great releases that are useless to you.
We dance an invisible dance to music they cannot hear.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
The MagicSeen Magazine ( http:/www.magicseen.co.uk ) has just reviewed Legion for their issue 57 (July 14)!

http://www.magic.forgecom.info/BackIss57.htm

I've summed up the most important parts of the review to show it to those still interested in getting it:

LEGION - Andreu

Available from: http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-LEGION-by-Andreu-PDF.html
Price: 29.99 pounds

This 39 page E-Book offers you a practical method for name divination.

In essence what this means is that you can reveal any name that a spectator thinks of without the need for excessive fishing for clues. It can be performed over the telephone or on stage. Names are powerful things and so showing the ability to reveal a name that a spectator has merely thought of and not even written down, sounds pretty impressive.

OK, before you start to have visions of starting a new religious cult with this, if you are fresh to this type of idea you need to realise a couple of things.

Firstly, in order for you to get to the name, the spectator will be required to convert their thought of name into a number. This is done by using a simple chart which can be looked up on the internet if they are able to, or by you providing a copy of the chart. This is your starting point for working out the chosen name.

Secondly, for this to be convincing, the performer needs to be able to add in some Numerology readings, apparently using the numbers to reveal personality traits of the thought of person. A workable understanding of Numerology is very important for this, and might require someone new to
this area to put in as much, if not more, rehearsal time than will be required to master the name divination itself.

Name divination is not new, but what Andreu has tried to do is to remove some of the more obvious fishing aspects of the process and streamline the method so that you can get to the chosen name really fast.

His solution to this is practical and, once you understand the principles behind it, reasonably straightforward.

He claims that he can get 99.9% accuracy with this method and certainly I can imagine that in theory this is possible for anyone who is prepared to put in the necessary time to get up to speed with the idea.

In the right hands, and presented with the correct amount of panache and conviction, I can see this being a very strong performance piece. In the E-Book Andreu offers a number of different presentational angles, so you do get a choice of how to put this across. Selecting the one that fits you and your performance strengths will decide how effective this comes across to your audiences.

WHAT'S HOT: a very practical system with little or no memory work and without unnecessary ‘fishing’ for clues

WHAT'S NOT: is more suited to confident, experienced performers who are able to carry off the Numerology slant required in the presentation

**** (4 out of 5 Stars)

Thanks a lot, it's an honor to get this release reviewed by this great magazine!

Best regards,

Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
FYI, there are 3 new Legion reviews in here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......tart=120

Thanks a lot for reviewing folks! Smile

Andreu.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Legion: A supremely practical name divination (a review thereof) (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL