We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Actually I'm not new.. but Hello! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Relick666
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Hey everyone! I'm not new on the Café but I figured out I never ever presented myself so I guess it's better to do it late than never doing it!

Name's Andreu, I'm a mentalist, engineer, artist, songwriter. I've been visiting the forum on a regular basis although I don't actively / compulsively participate on all the threads. I look forward to be part of several amazing projects, definitely aiming to leave an important and very positive mark on the community. Smile

Mentalism started as a hobby for me and became my passion. So feel free to pm or chat about any subject related to it. I'll be glad to help, always.

Best regards,

Andreu.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3637 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Hello Andreu! what are some of your favorite effects?

KJ
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Relick666
1. Human calculator - this means being able to make lightning speed calculations up to several totals without any visible help and a random number of spectators onstage that choose the operations and operators.

2. Kurotsuke / find the object routines.

I definitely love to perform this as I can also involve several spectators and it's good to make fun of lousy liars.

3. Direct mindreading routines.

Knowing someone's birthday, name, phone without questions.

4. Dual reality routines.

I love the use of smart dual reality in mentalism, Gold Medallion by Al Koran comes to my mind!

I have a lot more but listing them all would be nuts, recently read one called Emotion-all by Greg Arce in his book Deep Thought, it's definitely a beautiful routine that gets spectators very involved in the effect! Smile

Best regards,

Andreu.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Relick666,

Nice to meet you.

-Mary Mowder
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2014, Mary Mowder wrote:
Welcome Relick666,

Nice to meet you.

-Mary Mowder

Nice to meet you too Mary! Smile

You seem to be an awesome juggler btw :O

I suck at juggling lol, nice talent!

Andreu.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Thank you Andreu.

Among good jugglers I'm a rank amateur but it gets the job done. LOL

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Actually I'm not new.. but Hello! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL