The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Using Guitar loop station to que Music in Magic Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Slough Illusions
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma
53 Posts

Profile of Slough Illusions
I am currently using a Boss RC-3 loop pedal for my magic shows and have had a lot of fun with it. I plug the RC-3 into the amp that I have and use the foot pedal to que my music. Its really convenient to be hands free by using your feet to cycle through the music! You can record your own stuff(if you play instruments) Or you can plug it into your computer and get your songs on it that way. Here is the website you can look more into it. I have enjoyed it.
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1134 Posts

Profile of Eldon
No link?
Slough Illusions
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma
53 Posts

Slough Illusions
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma
53 Posts

Here is the upgraded model (called the RC-30) that has effects build into it(I have never played with it but know musicians who use it). It is able to fade out the songs and bend down the music(sounds like a record is slowed down) all with the press of a footswitch.
http://www.bossus.com/gear/productdetail......ntId=251
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1134 Posts

Profile of Eldon
Pretty neat. A cool option if you don't mind having a cable on the floor. It should't be a problem if you lay it out of the way. For now I'll stick with my iJet. I do like the idea of a foot pedal.
Slough Illusions
View Profile
New user
Oklahoma
53 Posts

It takes a little bit of practice to learn how to use it. But once you learn how it makes things run smooth.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburgh, Pa
2850 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Where can you purchase this....??
If you can't help worrying, remember worrying can't help you!
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1134 Posts

Profile of Eldon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Using Guitar loop station to que Music in Magic Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL