The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » They don't make rising card tricks like they used to (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cafeinst
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of cafeinst
I bought a Rising Card deck in the early 1980's. It lasted me until this weekend - the sticky gimmick part finally lost its stickiness and the card failed to rise. Also, the machinery was falling apart.

So I bought a new one on Monday. The sticky part is simple double-sided tape. It has already lost its stickiness after I have practiced a lot. I feel cheated. Furthermore, in my old deck, it took longer for the card to rise, which was much better dramatically. How can I get my old deck back? Who makes good Rising Card decks?
djacob
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of djacob
Have a look at this recent thread:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=206
cafeinst
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of cafeinst
Thank you.
KokoB
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of KokoB
Tony Clarks Risen is great, Have you seen it? Had lots different styles on the dvd.
cafeinst
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of cafeinst
I just got my deck from Martini. It is very well-made and the card rises very smoothly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » They don't make rising card tricks like they used to (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL