We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Dusting off the Bag-O-tricks...thanks for having us! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pklett
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of pklett
Hello All! My name is Peter and I am a Pediatric nurse of many years and when I first started in this carreer I put together a small tackle box of tricks I had learned to perform for the kids in my hospital. Over the years it got moved around with me and tucked up and under and stuffed in various dark placesonly to be left alone. I now have a son of my own who has expressed an interest in magic so we dug around in storage a bit and uncovered the old box gems and have been working on a routine for kids. We constructed a , rather nice I might add, circle and square set, and made a sand frame set up which we use a Svengali deck and vanishing wallet in our routine. My interest has been greatly sparked again through him and I just wanted to say how happy we were to find this site. We decided to come out and say HI now that we are taking the whole thing a little more seriously so HI ! Thanks for letting us in!

Max and Pete's Amazing Feats,
Be Well,
Peter and Max
troppobob
View Profile
Veteran user
Crescent Head Australia
372 Posts

Profile of troppobob
G'day Max and Pete

Welcome to the Café.
Thanks for introducing yourselves.
Enjoy the magical journey.

Bob Latta (aka Troppo Bob)
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome pklett,

What a wonderful hobby to share with a child.

I look forward to your posts.

"Boxes, Tubes and Bags" and "The Little Darlings" fora will have a lot to offer.

-Mary Mowder
pklett
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of pklett
Great, thanks for the direction Mary!
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3387 Posts

Profile of Julie
Hello M & P!

You might want to consider getting Mark Wilson's Complete Course In Magic book (if you haven't already).

Magic to learn and props to build will keep you busy for a long time. Smile

Julie
pklett
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of pklett
Yes, we borrowed it from the library, we are working on vanishing bowl of water (soup in our case) great resource...thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Dusting off the Bag-O-tricks...thanks for having us! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL