The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Numerical Oracle - Add a number with an emotional flavour (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Andreu is an up and coming mentalist and with a very creative mind. His Tribal Telepathy and recently released Legion have already attracted much favourable comment.

In Numerical Oracle Andreu turns his attention to a number prediction.

The effect as described involves four members of the audience, two supplying numbers of significance (month and year of birth) and two others more random numbers. There is an additional layer (no pun intended) in the effect which will put spectators off the scent and makes the prediction more impressive. The prediction can also be made more meaningful by including a numerological interpretation.

The effect will involve some simple adding up on the part of the performer and the spectators too will need to closely follow the instructions. They are given a calculator to help.

Part of the routine also relies on a very subtle ploy and which gives you some ‘wriggle room.’ I have often used this ploy myself and can vouch for its effectiveness.

If you enjoy effects using numbers and feel it is suitable for your audience, then Numerical Oracle is well worth considering. Also it is possible just to take the first part of the routine (without the additional layer) and use it as an intriguing numerological prediction and start of a reading. This would simplify the effect and make it more suitable for a one to one situation.

Further details can be found from the link below but, even if numbers are not your sort of thing, keep a look out for Andreu. He is passionate about our art and thinks deeply about his effects and the impressions he wants to create.

http://www.alakazam.co.uk/product-NUMERI......PDF.html

It can also be ordered direct from Andreu.
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
604 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Thanks for the great comment Neil, made me blush! Smile Smile

As you said, I'm very passionate about mentalism and constantly strive to create working, solid routines! Really wanted to present to the community a very simple but powerful concept that works everytime and leaves a positive message to your audience rather than the typical "Oh Look I'm awesome" character which I still see in a lot of performers.

N.O. is MY personal twist on the typical (and regularly boring) Add a Number routine, I really wanted it to have a more interesting outcome than the
Classic version! No dual reality or stooging whatsoever is used.

Also, NO pads were harmed, switched or gimmicked during the process of creation! Smile

You may order Numerical Oracle through the Alakazam link mentioned above or through:

http://andreumind06.wix.com/legion#!newreleases/c16n5

Have fun performing!

Andreu.

Click here to view attached image.
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of Baguette
This is a great product. My review is available here: http://magiciansrapture.blogspot.com.au/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Numerical Oracle - Add a number with an emotional flavour (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL