The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » What did you tell the bank when you brought your "Greed " leftovers to the bank? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2014, raging_onion wrote:
Another out (should you feel compelled to explain) is to say your wife/girlfriend got p*ssed off at you and tore up everything in your wallet. Side note: It's Daniel Garcia...not Andrew Smile

Thanks, I don't know why I wrote Andrew ?
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Leo-Kim
View Profile
Veteran user
354 Posts

Profile of Leo-Kim
Quote:
On Jan 1, 2015, ralphs007 wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2014, raging_onion wrote:
Another out (should you feel compelled to explain) is to say your wife/girlfriend got p*ssed off at you and tore up everything in your wallet. Side note: It's Daniel Garcia...not Andrew Smile

Thanks, I don't know why I wrote Andrew ?

Maybe you were thinking of the actor Andy Garcia?

Mikael Johansson
Sweden
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well (Donald Duck)
MagieFraudster
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of MagieFraudster
Anytime I have bill leavings (which is often) I just say "my son cut up this bill and I couldn't find all the pieces." If they ask anything beyond that, I say "he said it was a magic trick, obviously it didn't work! hahaha!" and "don't worry, he got a whuppin."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » What did you tell the bank when you brought your "Greed " leftovers to the bank? (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL