We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New magician from spain (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ferran Rizo
View Profile
New user
Murcia
39 Posts

Profile of Ferran Rizo
Hi to all magic café members,

My name is Ferran and I am a full time performer from Murcia, Spain. Interesed in magic since I was 6 years all. Interesed in close up magic and history magic. Currently searching info about Spanish magician Frakson. if have some information please contact me.

Happy to join this magic community.

Best regards to all.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Ferran Rizo,

We have several Close-Up fora here. "The Workers" and, "Table Hoppers and Party Strollers" are a couple of my favorites. Check them out.

For history take a look at the "A family Tradition" section.

A search of Frackson seems to turn up at least a mention of his name.

Happy hunting.

-Mary Mowder
Ferran Rizo
View Profile
New user
Murcia
39 Posts

Profile of Ferran Rizo
Many thanks for your wellcome mensage,

And also for the tips about the forum.

Best regards
robvh
View Profile
Elite user
Calgary, AB
445 Posts

Profile of robvh
Welcome, Ferran! As a magician from Spain, I'm not surprised that you're searching for information on Frakson. I learned of him through Juan Tamariz. Juan spoke very highly of both Ascania and Frakson in the workshop I attended recently. Juan Tamariz honoured them both as mentors.

Ferran Rizo
View Profile
New user
Murcia
39 Posts

Profile of Ferran Rizo
Robby,
Many thanks for your post. Juan Taariz was very close friend of Frakson. And he speak very well about him. Juan is helping me on my research which will became a book about Frakson. Also he will contribute with some interesting articules. I was fortunate enough to meet Ascanio and went to his home serval Times. He was not olso a great magician, but a incredible person. He was a very kind people and inspired most of the Spanish magician think about magic.

Many thanks for the video. This was presented on Spanish tv.

Best regards
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New magician from spain (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL