The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Not your average cups and balls. (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mago!
View Profile
New user
Bristol Tennessee
67 Posts

Profile of Mago!
Http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4H2yrkH6nRQ

I had the pleasure of seeing Suzanne's cups and balls routine at a close up show at the winter carnival of magic at the beginning of march. Boy, was that a treat! Not only is she a very talented magician, she is a heck of a story teller, totally gives the cups and balls a new take of her own. Take a gander at this, folks!
Yannou
View Profile
Veteran user
381 Posts

Profile of Yannou
Impressive. Very impressive. Not only technically but also theatrically.
Mago!
View Profile
New user
Bristol Tennessee
67 Posts

Profile of Mago!
She is great. So much fun to watch
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
I concur, got to spend a week with her in Atlantic City at the Dickens' Parlor Theater a few years ago, flawless and artistic.
amerigo
View Profile
Veteran user
Can't believe I only have
318 Posts

Profile of amerigo
She really does a great job telling the story and performing the magic flawlessly
Magic is Everywhere
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
887 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
Yeah, I like the unhurried pace. I like the way the cups illustrate the story -- not an easy thing to create. Her misdirection is solid as well.
D. Yoder
View Profile
Veteran user
377 Posts

Profile of D. Yoder
The story is wonderful, but we need to find a way to let audiences express appreciation without clapping through out the story. I recently saw the most beautiful rendition of the linking rings that I have seen, but the mood was constantly interrupted by what seemed to be the "compulsorily clapping". When magic tells a story, different rules should apply to applause.
shellgame-al
View Profile
Veteran user
Arizona, USA
352 Posts

Profile of shellgame-al
Very well done!
Manufacture of 3 Shell Game Sets & 3 Disk Monte Sets
3shells.com and magicswindles.com
Sam Hagen
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of Sam Hagen
What a wonderful routine and story.
May you live in interesting times.
Yogi2x4
View Profile
Regular user
190 Posts

Profile of Yogi2x4
So amazing. Sincerely, thank you.
Infographicmagicreviews
View Profile
Regular user
Nelson
137 Posts

Profile of Infographicmagicreviews
Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
AndreOng1
View Profile
Regular user
SIngapore
110 Posts

Profile of AndreOng1
Amazing. I love how the magic and story is woven so nicely together.
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1167 Posts

Profile of Russo
As a retire (pro for 70 years) Share a couple story lines--- 20th century silks-- THE THREE PIGS -as the Wolf trys to get the 3rd pig he disappears(hank box, double paper bag or???) and wind up with the 2 other pigs-holding hands and hiding in a closet(volunteer holds in a grasp and is called a 'closet') --2nd. one I've used -Alice In Wonderland -featuring the Rabbet who lives in a 'die box' he dosent put his toys away(die sitting on top of the box) -Mad Hatter steals the toy and puts it into his hat---rabbet retreves die (shell) and 'mother says 'put your toys away(as all children should)- rabbet puts die(shell) into his room- ( by plays) - OHHHH the Mad Hatter stole it again - its in his Hat. HOPE you all understand- I'm usually in the GOSPEL Magicians forum- any questions p/m me Blessings, Ralph(russo)Rousseau
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Once upon a time... » » Not your average cups and balls. (8 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL