The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Turn water into tea/Coke (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
839 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
I followed Justin's version up until the point where there's a cut and the girl drinks the Coke. As Rick said, that's a real improvement. I've seen it framed as Coke/Sprite before (Calen Morelli), which was a very neat variation, but what you need clearly isn't going to taste like Coke or even recommended to drink! Very nice video...
BK_Magician
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
14 Posts

Profile of BK_Magician
I found a way to recreate Justin's trick. No idea if it is what he actually does but, you CAN drink the version I created.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Wanna share?
yllawwally
View Profile
New user
Vegas
21 Posts

Profile of yllawwally
You could get pepsi clear, then add some food color in the cap. If you filter coke, you can get the color out, and re-add it using food color as well. I haven't tried this, but the flavor should be good enough for the quick taste people get.
Neznarf
View Profile
Inner circle
NY then AZ now
1840 Posts

Profile of Neznarf
FIZZIES

Look it up.
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Ricks version looks amazing.

Mike Donoghue
BK_Magician
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
14 Posts

Profile of BK_Magician
Lol so since I will never do this myself, (just not my style)

The Drinkable version of this trick is buy Clear Coke available in Japan. You can usually get it from ebay. Its not exactly the same but close enough to get away with. To change the color you just do the old "dried out coloring in the cap" trick.

Filtering btw will not work. If you research it you will find people trying this.
CardGuyMike
View Profile
Special user
790 Posts

Profile of CardGuyMike
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Oct 6, 2020, CardGuyMike wrote:
Well Infinity Wine just came out.

https://www.alakazam.co.uk/infinity-wine-by-peter-kamp.html

That looks really good.

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Kenco
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of Kenco
Those interested in Infinity Wine. it's available at Vanishing at a great price.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2021, Kenco wrote:
Those interested in Infinity Wine. it's available at Vanishing at a great price.

I was until I realised it’s a gimmicked wine glass you have to carry around.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Looks like refills are gone, so no point in looking at this. Working a wine bar....glasses everywhere, so no need to "carry" one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Turn water into tea/Coke (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL