The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unlink - Sneak Peek (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

Profile of JordanVictoria
Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E56jxEDThYM

This is one way to change a card to an other with Unlink ! Smile
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

Hello everyone !

I am very happy to announce you that Unlink is now in stock !! I received all of them yesterday morning and I worked hard to sent them to you guys this morning !
I worked a lot on the material I used for Unlink, I've tried to find the best ones and I hope you will like it !
If you have any questions about Unlink, please contact me with private message, e-mail or directly on the website (contact page).

See you ! Smile
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1828 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Any reviews out there on this yet?
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1422 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I've ordered on the pre-order time, so maybe I'll get this one this week, I'll review it after.
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

Hello everybody !

I know that some of you already received their Unlink so I'm sure you'll get some reviews in a few days !

For those who understand the french, here's a topic about Unlink and some VERY GOOD reviews : http://www.virtualmagie.com/ubbthreads/u......st457882
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1422 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hey guys!

I've purchased the product and I've got 2 gimmicks because was the pre-order Smile

I really like it, it's not like Shin Lim or Eric Jones method, it's different, and works well!

You can do a lot of things, this is a tool, not a trick, you can vanish, change colors, ah and any card can be used on this! Any card! Can be signed etc!

I give it 9/10!

Not 10/10 because you need to practice ahahaha

have a good day Smile

Thanks Jordan for releasing this! Smile
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

Thanks you Ceierry for this review and your great words ! Smile

A lot of people in France already bought Unlink and they really like it ! I'm so happy to read this kind of review !

I'm just working on a little gift for those you buy Unlink ! Hope you will like it !

Jordan
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

As promised, this is the effect I offer you as a gift !
This is an other way to use your Unlink gimmick !
The moves are not from myself, the only thing I add is the visual change at the end.
You'll also receive a link (in the video) to learn how to make this beautiful little envelope I use to transport my cards.

For those who already bought Unlink (on PCTC production), you'll receive a link to download the video tomorrow or friday !
For those who command it from now, you'll receive it in 24h after your command.

Thanks again for those who bought Unlink, I hope you will like this gift ! Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jUxeetKaTA

(please, could you give me your opinion about the video ? Smile ).
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

Hey ! Smile
Look at Lloyd Barnes playing with Unlink just here : https://www.facebook.com/LloydBarnesOfficial
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

Thanks to David Penn and Tom Wright for reviewing Unlink on this week's WPR (17.44') :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKb5j8if......EJx6E-Fw

:)
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

Unlink was also reviewed by Alexis De La Fuente ! (French review but you can see a demo).
Hope you will like it !
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1828 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
I really like this. Im familiar with a few similar similar type of effects, but I think this is the best gimmick of the bunch I've used.

Loads of applications, and well thought out. To make a card vanish is super easy and there are no funny moves to get into position.

Making a card change, etc. takes a little bit of practice, but is still pretty easy to do.

Highly recommend.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

Thanks you very much for this beautiful message ! I'm glad to see you liked Unlink !!
I put a lot of time in the gimmicks to make it in a chirurgical way... Gimmicks are invisible !
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1422 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_JzIhVGLCs

A new free effect for owners of Unlink ! I like it guys! Chek this out! Smile
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

Thanks you Ceierry for putting the video here !

I really LOVE performing this sandwich effect because of the simplicity. No funny moves, no suspicious move, all is very clean and this is what performers are looking for.

A link with the explanations is sent to every magician who bought Unlink at PCTC Production.
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

For those who are interested, Unlink is 30% off for a little bit more than 24h ! Smile
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Dang! Those are some sweet visuals!
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

Thanks you seanksutton ! Smile
JordanVictoria
View Profile
Veteran user
France
330 Posts

If you bought Unlink at PCTC Production you received an e-mail with the Bonus#3 ! So go to check this out ! Smile
Today the bonus is not an effect but my method to repair the Unlink gimmick. It is the easy way I found and you'll be able to repair it under 3 minutes without any difficulty !

I hope you will like it !

Jordan
Ramius
View Profile
New user
Tulsa, OK
78 Posts

Profile of Ramius
I appreciate the continued bonus content to us buyers Jordan. Also, I love this purchase!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Unlink - Sneak Peek (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL