The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » ICue2 (squared) (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gothike
View Profile
Elite user
463 Posts

Profile of gothike
@Spinnato,

You also changed your profile and took out a link to your website. But by checking your Profile, I was able to Search your POSTS for the past 6 months, 11 total, 8 of which are hyping Cue Command. 2 on mentalism and a lecture
Control your Show Music from a PC from 800 ft away with a remote control. Send me a message to find out how......
TDS
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of TDS
Gothike,

Again, your information is wrong and you should think twice before spewing it on this forum. You are both diminishing your credibility while increasing the buzz about Cue Command. Two happy consequences of your actions. Thank you!

The Cue Command app is strictly coded with Apple's recommendations so that it will continue working through major iOS upgrades. When Apple went from iOS 6 to 7, no changes whatsoever were made to the app. Again, we made no changes! It simply continued to work as intended. This will continue to be the case for the foreseeable future. We'd never recommend anyone ever jail-break their Apple product and there will never be a reason to do so with Cue Command. Just because other developers have problems with major upgrades doesn't mean that Cue Command will suffer the same issues.

The information on our site is most certainly accurate: http://www.deceptivelysimple.com/webpages/comparisons.html

The Show Cues transmitter is not a customized unit. It's an off-the-shelf iJet iNAV Boss that is not even sold with Show Cues. It's available from a third party. Cue Command includes a long-range transmitter with large, metal domed buttons. It is purpose built just for us with customized buttons and electronics.

The Show Cues recommended iJet is not Apple approved. If it was, you'd see the "Made for iPod, iPhone" logo in their advertising. Cue Command hardware is approved by Apple and we use the appropriate "Made for" logo in our advertising: www.DeceptivelySimple.com

The Show Cues ankle switch is not listed on any website we've seen. The Cue Command ankle switch is available on our ordering page: http://www.deceptivelysimple.com/webpages/ordering.html

Show Cues does not play from the iTunes playlist. The user is required to assemble their own playlists. Cue Command plays the actual iTunes playlist. This makes it easier to create and share playlists across multiple devices.

Neither Show Cues nor the Show Cues remote automatically provides charging power to the device. Additional hardware (cable & power supply) are needed. Cue Command automatically provides the appropriate charging power.

Best always,

Team Deceptively Simple
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Let me clear up a few things regarding Show Cues:
1. The Show Cues remote is not an off the shelf iJet Nav. It was custom designed for Show Cues with additional features only for Show Cues including a user customizable button and magnetic switch.
2. The Show Cues iJet is Apple approved and in fact they are the largest maker of Apple approved remote controls.
3. The Show Cues magnetic remote feature is not listed as it is built into each remote.
4. Show Cues does play from the iTunes playlist. Simply point to any iTunes playlist and it plays. You can also use multiple playlists. I normally create my playlists in iTunes and then call them from Show Cues.
5. Show Cues remote dock does provide charging power to the device.

TDS was wrong on every count but I hope this clears things up.

Thanks,
Carl Andrews
Show Cues
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » ICue2 (squared) (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL