The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Curator could use our help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
154 Posts

Profile of joe faro
Go to www.sideshowworld.com to see the news about Jim , and help if you can.
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Thanks Joe, that explains everything. I wondered if perhaps Jim suffered a relapse. Sent a message to Lori.

Big kahuna
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
I went ahead a retweeted @zackandmack. And posted on my blog thesmileambassadors.com. .
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Lori had this request on the gofund site: "I would really love to hear from people with- how you met Jim and your best memories of Jim. I think he would enjoy reading them now! You can email them to me at: lori@loribphotography.com or if you want to send a good old fashioned letter with a stamp I'd be happy to provide our mailing address."

I talked with Jim a couple of days ago, he is doing as well as can be expected. We talked about a new show I am framing, and about the finer points of the movie Kelly's Heroes. His pastor came by, so we had to end the call. I do not know what will come, but if you know Jim, drop him a line, he could use it right about now.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
>>>abigkahuna/1

Jim Zajicek? We were together on the Franzen show in '77. I saw him about 15 years ago (can't recall the show). Jim had the elephants, and a "single 0" side show on the midway.

Could you please PM me and fill me in on the problem? I sure would appreciate it.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
abigkahuna/1
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of abigkahuna/1
Check your pm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » The Curator could use our help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL