The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking Pampano Beach/Ft. Lauderdale Area? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magician Shaun
View Profile
Special user
Huntington BCH, CA
924 Posts

Profile of Magician Shaun
Going to be at Pampano beach from tomorrow until next Saturday. I would like to get some busking in while I am out of town. Does anyone know of any pitches in the area? I am aware of Key West but the permit means I probably won't make it there. Any non-permit spots that anyone knows in the Pampano Beach/Ft. Lauderdale area?
Magician Shaun
View Profile
Special user
Huntington BCH, CA
924 Posts

So, I take it from the lack of replies that either no one on the Café has ever busked Pompano Beach, or no one cares? I'm here now and I can't find any information online. Tomorrow is Sunday so I am going to have a bit of a look around to find the best spot. We are staying right on the beach at La Costa Beach Club. If anyone is in the area let me know. We can get threatened by the police here together!
imgic
View Profile
Inner circle
Moved back to Midwest to see
1338 Posts

Profile of imgic
Found this on another forum...

http://www.performers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17013

Good luck
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Magician Shaun
View Profile
Special user
Huntington BCH, CA
924 Posts

I am actually in Pompano beach. I have not found much information nor am I sure where to go. After driving around here a bit. I am going to just go out and try it tomorrow - not the best day, Monday, but a good day to just test the waters so to speak.
Endless West
View Profile
Regular user
A town called Malice
185 Posts

Profile of Endless West
How'd it go? Did you make it out?
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1252 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
I have my primary home at Broward.
Broward Country does not allow to busking on the streets, the only location you can make some money (selling stuff) is on Swap Shop flee market located in Sunrise Blvd. west at ft. lauderdale, but you need to pay your admission fee. The other location you can try is Key West.
Florida is not a good state for Busking.
Regards!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Busking Pampano Beach/Ft. Lauderdale Area? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL