The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Loxley by David Forrest (104 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1772 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
Nope
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1394 Posts

Profile of rowland
Although I don't have this yet, I have an idea how it works. Could SF be used instead of the stuff that comes with it.
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of Romano911
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2014, djefvulen wrote:
I got Loxley yesterday. Wonderful trick. I'm just not very happy with the gimmicked card. The way the card is gimmicked in Richard Sanders Ace is way better. So, anyone have any ideas how to gimmick a card like that? I don't want to say too much, but the included material for the gimmicked card is too visible and a bit tinted. That's my only complaint, and I guess it would be easy to solve if you just know how to gimmick it properly... If anyone have any ideas, please PM me Smile.

PM sent.
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2221 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Are the photo(s) for the prediction provided in a file on the dvd?
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1841 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Yes they are
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
Stroop Test | TOCAAN | THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know (UNO) | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
235 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all

After a bit of patter about coincidence etc...I have started to ask the spectator what position they think the card is located at(I do this before I let them read the prediction, with clever word play...notice I say 'card' not joker... you have two outs here, the face up joker or the 'selected' card). If they 'hit' (either the joker or 'selected' card) I then count down and before turning over the 'selected' card I get them to read the prediction, then continue as normal. This gets a great reaction when it does hit although admittedly its not every time, it can be narrowed down slightly to increase the hit rate.

If they miss I just say something like 'well if you would care to read my prediction you will see that I also had a stab at predicting the card position etc...etc...'

You could even go so far as to ask them what card they think they 'selected' obviously you would not get a double hit very often at all but when it did hit it would be an even more amazing effect.

Regards to all.

Matt
Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Hey all! Just a heads up if you're on the fence about 'Loxley'. There is currently 25% off EVERYTHING - just use the code: XMAS at checkout!

Best,

Dave.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Loxley by David Forrest (104 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL