The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..22..28..34..40..45~46~47 [Next]
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2496 Posts

Profile of NeilS
"
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3268 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
" in my mind - all of my previous releases pale in comparison to Train Tracking."

If Atlas is saying this, I cannot begin to imagine how powerful this creation is going to be. Perhaps he should reconsider releasing it at all? Don't we all secretly love the exquisite pain of NOT KNOWING!
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2014, Martin Pulman wrote:
" in my mind - all of my previous releases pale in comparison to Train Tracking."

If Atlas is saying this, I cannot begin to imagine how powerful this creation is going to be. Perhaps he should reconsider releasing it at all? Don't we all secretly love the exquisite pain of NOT KNOWING!

If he does pull back, Martin, I'll hunt you down and torture you to madness (I've got the Benny Hill DVD Box and I'll set it on repeat)!
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
D*** you Morgaine, now I've got 'Yakketysax' in my head!!
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2014, Funnybaldbloke wrote:
D*** you Morgaine, now I've got 'Yakketysax' in my head!!

And I feel like constantly hitting an small old funnybaldbloke on the head Smile
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Less of the old, thank you!!

I can still run round the park at high speed! Especially when being chased!!
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
We're getting really close now...

Best,

Atlas
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
In other words, christmas is almost here!

Regards,
Mike

quote]On Jun 10, 2014, MagicAtlas wrote:

Best,

Atlas [/quote]
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Quote:
On Jun 10, 2014, MagicAtlas wrote:

Best,

Atlas

Atlas

I have read this thread with interest from day 1 and refrained from posting...I am very excited about your release. I know that no details have yet been released regards pricing and qualification to buy...but given your latest post I would like to register my interest to buy.

Regards to all.

Matt
CSK Sr
View Profile
New user
Pennsylvania, USA
14 Posts

Profile of CSK Sr
I'll second that! Is there a pre-order list yet?
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Not really, just a list of people who have asked me to email them when the book is ready to order.

And Matt, I've noted your interest.

Best,

Atlas
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
So excited for Train Tracking. I predict this is going to be a game changing summer 2014 for me!
psychomind
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of psychomind
I have also been excited since the day it was announced Smile
Garbo
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Garbo
Having being train tracked by the man himself - I can't wait either.... Smile
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Atlas,

Did you decide on invisble ink or regular ink for the printing? I've sent you my email address, and am looking forward to the ordering details. Thanks!

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Jun 10, 2014, MagicAtlas wrote:

Best,

Atlas
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Regular ink...sadly.

I'd have loved to produce a book that was apparently blank, but that'll have to wait for a different project.

Best,

Atlas
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
Regular ink or invisible ink, either way is fine..what matters most is that your valuable thoughts will be captured in this book, and for that, this is a book I will eternally treasure.

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Jun 12, 2014, MagicAtlas wrote:
Regular ink...sadly.

I'd have loved to produce a book that was apparently blank, but that'll have to wait for a different project.

Best,

Atlas
psychomind
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of psychomind
Hi Atlas

How do I send you my email address, to get information about the book or to pre order the book?

Thanks
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2261 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I have been very fortunate just like Looch to start learning this, and I am sure you all will enjoy it, if you put the time, effort, and practice it deserves. The thing I like about this is that you can take all the time in the world until you are comfortable and test yourself, as you progress step by step. I am nowhere close on being complete, and I have started learning this around late May, I still got a long way to go.... for those of you that don't want to spend the time to really learn this and make it yours, save your money and don't buy it, you need to be absolutely 100% comfortable, every step of the way, and it will not be something you can do relatively quickly. I have started to practice this on my own, and really gets your brain working, as well as your mind racing and spinning and really thinking....I love it.

I will not divulge any details on here, and I will not Skype with anyone to demonstrate this or talk about it.....read the thread and if you like what you read, then take the plunge.....there is no set price yet, but since the time for release is getting closer, Atlas will fill you in on all the details soon, as well as pricing for this limited edition book.

No, I did not receive a review copy, pdf, or anything of that sorts, this is all learnt by conversing with Atlas. And yes I will have the money for this, as I will pay just like the rest of you.

Now that I have worked it a bit, probably have it down about 25% already, I can say that many of you will love it or hate it. The reason why I say hate it, is because you will not want to put in the requires time, practice, this effect deserves, and you will want to throw in the towel early. Remember, Guy Hollingworths REFORMATION, probably one of the best TnRs, for those that practiced and took the time and can perform it, looks like a miracle, but many people gave up since they thought it was too hard......same thing goes with this.........95% of you will take advantage of it, and I suspect about 5% of you will purchase it, never practice and perform it, and sell it. I say most of you will never sell this, as its something too good to pass on, and will be a collectors item, plus you will have a miracle on your hands once you get it down 100%. For those of you that were worried about working in other languages....I talked to Atlas, I am learning it in English now, once I learn it 100%, I will tweak it for Spanish, since I live in Mexico, and I don't see that being a problem, in fact, it will generate lots of interest in finding out the work to make this happen, into another language, similar to a crossword puzzle......

that's all for now, just wanted to chime in, and let you all know that this is worth its weight in gold, and if you have questions about getting on this bandwagon, contact Atlas with your email info and you can be on a list, as he mentioned above that you will get to know the price when it become available as well as when its ready to ship.

Thanks

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1312 Posts

Profile of bond19
PM should work Psychomind
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13~14~15..22..28..34..40..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL