The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..23..28..33..38..43..45~46~47 [Next]
BlakeAdams
View Profile
Special user
Texas
641 Posts

Profile of BlakeAdams
I just pre-ordered also. Im really looking forward to this.
Thanks Atlas,
Blake
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1477 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Pre-ordered. I think the Force will be strong with this one...
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
This was a stretch for my budget and probably ability, but hope to do Atlas justice and make this a signature piece in time.

Fun awaits. =)
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2288 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
You guys are going to love this.
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Sreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
124 Posts

Profile of Sreidy
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2014, BMWGuy wrote:
You guys are going to love this.

How are you going with the practice?
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2288 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hi,

I am about 35% there.

Practice is going great.

I havent had much time to work on it as I did back in late May/early June, but so far so good.

Thanks for asking

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
424 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Another pre-order of Train Tracking here!!! Thank you immensely Atlas for sharing your work . . . it is genius, relevant, and a beautiful milestone of the mystery arts.
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
Sreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
124 Posts

Profile of Sreidy
Quote:
On Jun 22, 2014, BMWGuy wrote:
Hi,

I am about 35% there.

Practice is going great.

I havent had much time to work on it as I did back in late May/early June, but so far so good.

Thanks for asking

Alex

That's great to hear and I'm sure you will strike Gold soon enough. I have a feeling this is going to be consuming most of my time. I can only day dream of the possibilities....
Gumar Oz DuBar
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Gumar Oz DuBar
I've checked atlasmentalism, Monumentalism, and a few other sites, but cannot find where to preorder.

Could someone kindly tell me where I can preorder? Been waiting for this since the beginning of the thread.
I write and edit text.
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Quote:
On Jun 23, 2014, Gumar Oz DuBar wrote:
I've checked atlasmentalism, Monumentalism, and a few other sites, but cannot find where to preorder.

Could someone kindly tell me where I can preorder? Been waiting for this since the beginning of the thread.

Drop Atlas a PM.
Gumar Oz DuBar
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Gumar Oz DuBar
Thank you, sir. Very much appreciated!
I write and edit text.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Thanks everyone for all your kind words and interest. I'm surprised - half the books are sold already.

Since Gumar asked the question, the purchase link is here:

http://www.atlasmentalism.com/TrainTracking.html

While anyone can place an order, I want to emphasize that if I harbor any reservations about you at all, I will speak with you directly and reserve the right to cancel your order and refund your payment.

Best,

Atlas
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
262 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
@Atlas
Can you install a purchasers forum that gives home to discussions around the train tracking routine, possible applications/ideas and the adaption /translation to other languages?

I think the group effort in that way could add a lot in learning the routine.
Heka Siosiri
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Heka Siosiri
Quote:
On Jun 23, 2014, Gourmet wrote:
@Atlas
Can you install a purchasers forum that gives home to discussions around the train tracking routine, possible applications/ideas and the adaption /translation to other languages?

I second that, nowadays private forums are one of the best tools to share knowledge and protect ideas. In guise of the TDID forum (even though that is kind of sleepy lately...).
Knobz1
View Profile
Regular user
Charlotte, NC
157 Posts

Profile of Knobz1
Just pre-ordered mine. I am looking forward to this come July Smile
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
@Atlas

Yes, I think I can manage that. The easiest route forward will probably be a private Facebook group.

Out of curiosity, is there broader interest in a private forum where ideas can be discussed?

Best,

Atlas
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2014, MagicAtlas wrote:
Quote:
@Atlas

Yes, I think I can manage that. The easiest route forward will probably be a private Facebook group.

Out of curiosity, is there broader interest in a private forum where ideas can be discussed?

Best,

Atlas

That's a YES from me Atlas.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Knobz1
View Profile
Regular user
Charlotte, NC
157 Posts

Profile of Knobz1
Quote:
On Jun 24, 2014, MagicAtlas wrote:
Quote:
@Atlas

Best,

Atlas
I'm cool with either Facebook or a private forum. So either one is fine with me.
Jeff Wassom
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Jeff Wassom
A private forum or facebook group would be cool for sure!
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
I absolutely second that idea! Should be private for sure.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..13~14~15~16~17..23..28..33..38..43..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL