The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..26..31..36..41..45~46~47 [Next]
Gaunt
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of Gaunt
I want to contribute. Please PM it to me, Steve.
boboswitch
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of boboswitch
Steve,

I want to contribute also. Will look for your PM.

Frank
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
504 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
Ok guys, I really appreciate the kind thoughts, but I DO NOT want this thread to turn into a "TT Owners Forum fund-raising telethon!" LOL

Honestly, there is NO need to send any money, I'm happy to host the forum because it benefits me and all the other TT owners.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
I'm going to be at Magick Enterprises in Sheffield today. If anyone is local and wants to meet up and see Train Tracking, feel free to head over.

Best,

Atlas
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
Hi Atlas, I sent a message to you couple of times. Still havent heard back. Really interested!

Thanks
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Obviously Atlas is extremely busy making sure everything gets done in time for this release. So this question is to anyone who knows a little about Train Tracking.

Is the performance video given elsewhere an extension of Train Tracking? Does it involve TT in some way? Or is that a completely different routine/method altogether?

If you think it reveals too much to say, then that's fine. Just ignore this and carry on Smile
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
I don't believe there is currently a performance video of Train Tracking. I'm not sure which video you're referring to, but the chances are it's not related to this effect.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2014, C.J. wrote:
I don't believe there is currently a performance video of Train Tracking. I'm not sure which video you're referring to, but the chances are it's not related to this effect.

I was referring to the one posted earlier. Wishing you were here. The bonus effect. Sorry if I caused confusion.
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Oh, I see. No, the bonus effect doesn't use the TT method at all. It is literally a bonus free effect added to the book.
Be fondly remembered.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2014, C.J. wrote:
Oh, I see. No, the bonus effect doesn't use the TT method at all. It is literally a bonus free effect added to the book.

Alrighty that's what I was thinking at first but then I thought it may have been used as PS to get those answers.

Thanks for the info!
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Atlas on FCM in 2 weeks w/Peter Turner. Maybe he'll do a live TT if we ask nicely. Smile
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2014, jaizon wrote:
Atlas on FCM in 2 weeks w/Peter Turner. Maybe he'll do a live TT if we ask nicely. Smile

FCM?
Heka Siosiri
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Heka Siosiri
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2014, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Quote:

FCM?

Full Circle Magic
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2014, Heka Siosiri wrote:
Quote:
On Jun 30, 2014, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Quote:

FCM?

Full Circle Magic

Thank you.
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Quote:

Or those lucky enough to be going to Newcastle in less than 2 weeks can sit and chat with Peter and Atlas and Colin and Luke and Michael and Ben etc etc etc.

It's going to be good.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2014, Rolyan wrote:
Quote:

Or those lucky enough to be going to Newcastle in less than 2 weeks can sit and chat with Peter and Atlas and Colin and Luke and Michael and Ben etc etc etc.

It's going to be good.

Go ahead. Rub it in. Seems my wife doesn't think my flying across the pond for a "magic get together" is worth the money. I tried explaining but she just doesn't get it. It also seems a bit unfair the the UK seems to have more than their fair share of mentalists. Oh, well. hahahahahah Wish I could be there.

Preston
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Atlas only recently moved to the UK from the states. There seems to be something brewing. A gathering. I wonder if this is somehow like The Highlander, and they are all converging to fight until only one remains...? Smile
Be fondly remembered.
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2014, jaizon wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 1, 2014, Rolyan wrote:
Quote:

It's going to be good.

Go ahead. Rub it in. Seems my wife doesn't think my flying across the pond for a "magic get together" is worth the money. I tried explaining but she just doesn't get it. It also seems a bit unfair the the UK seems to have more than their fair share of mentalists. Oh, well. hahahahahah Wish I could be there.

Preston

I'll be sitting with Pete, in the bar, having a drink, tomorrow night (4th July) after his lecture. I'll mention your disappointment.
Ben Blau
View Profile
Inner circle
1476 Posts

Profile of Ben Blau
Personally, I'd rather that he doesn't do a video demonstration of Train Tracking. All it will accomplish is to provoke speculation and discussion about method.
psychomind
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of psychomind
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Ben Blau wrote:
Personally, I'd rather that he doesn't do a video demonstration of Train Tracking. All it will accomplish is to provoke speculation and discussion about method.

I agree with you Ben Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..16~17~18~19~20..26..31..36..41..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL