The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..27..32..37..42..45~46~47 [Next]
SolidSnake
View Profile
Special user
534 Posts

Profile of SolidSnake
Where is détails of newcastle meetup?
There is no holy grail!
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
I'm excited that it's already July 4th, that means we are that much closer to this release Smile

Happy July 4th everyone!
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2753 Posts

Profile of lunatik
How many are left out of the 200?
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
501 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
Quote:
On Jul 4, 2014, psychomind wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2014, Ben Blau wrote:
Personally, I'd rather that he doesn't do a video demonstration of Train Tracking. All it will accomplish is to provoke speculation and discussion about method.

I agree with you Ben Smile

I agree as well. Keep TT under wraps as long as possible.
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
586 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Quote:
On Jul 4, 2014, Clel-Mentalist wrote:
Where is détails of newcastle meetup?

I'm not sure if there are any places left, but if you contact Michael Murray he'll know. I was talking to Pete Turner about it last night and it's going to be good. Apart from the lectures, the amount of new material being released is amazing.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1917 Posts

Profile of Daren
Can this train tracking effect be done in a strolling type event?
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3400 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Jul 6, 2014, Daren wrote:
Can this train tracking effect be done in a strolling type event?

Of course, its completely impromptu, once you've learnt how to do it
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1917 Posts

Profile of Daren
I have pre-ordered this and cannot wait!!! sounds incredible
♠Sylar♠
View Profile
New user
UK
82 Posts

Profile of ♠Sylar♠
Finally managed to order Train Tracking and I have to say I cannot wait for it to get here. I was on the phone with Atlas discussing a project a couple of days ago and he offers to train track me. Or course I said yes as I wanted to experience it for myself. Atlas asked me to think of anything and I thought of the word "Monster". Not only did he guess the word but also told me thoughts that I had before revealing the word.

As I told Atlas, this looks like the closest thing to what we consider "The Holy Grail", and I can't wait to get my hands on the book.

Regards,
Sylar

P.S.: thanks for train tracking me Atlas, I felt like a child again when you revealed my word.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1917 Posts

Profile of Daren
I wanna be train tracked! I have this on order and cannot wait!
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
928 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Me too - but I don't feel I can order this until I've seen or experienced it; it's a lot of money to commit to something I know very little about... it sounds fantastic, I have to admit...
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2014, Daren wrote:
I wanna be train tracked! I have this on order and cannot wait!

Same!

But so are many other people. I'm sure haha. Guess I'll just have to wait to read the secret.
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Hi all

As another who has pre-ordered I would absolutely love to be properly Train Tracked before reading the book...just to experience it before learning the secret. I do miss that feeling I used to get when experiencing an effect for the first time...obviously once we gain a little knowledge this feeling can never be replaced.

It would be an absolute joy to experience the effect before reading the book...I was planning on attending Michael Murray's event in Newcastle where Atlas is lecturing, and attempt to get a performance of Train Tracking there, but I am unfortunately unable to attend. I would love Atlas to offer to perform it for everyone who has ordered as a bonus, however I realise this would be a mammoth task with 200 buyers to please, but I would happily delay reading the book until experiencing it.

Matt
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Why don't you guys set up some kind of chain where one set of people agree to read the book first and use another person who has bought it as a test subject? then rinse and repeat...
I've asked to be banned
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2014, IAIN wrote:
Why don't you guys set up some kind of chain where one set of people agree to read the book first and use another person who has bought it as a test subject? then rinse and repeat...

Not a bad idea...I'm in as a test subject.

Anyone else?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I may treat myself to a copy next month if there's any left...but I've just bought myself a nice resonator guitar and a tablet this month, and some books, so I'm being good for the rest of the month...

i think they've set up a forum for this work though, so I'm sure you guys can set something up on there if there's interest...
I've asked to be banned
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
928 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Well Atlas just train-tracked me. Something I very much appreciate since he must be extremely busy with this, and with requests from others too.

I'll be as vague as everyone else, out of respect for his method and concept but suffice to say I thought of a word ('Football') and he nailed it as well as several others.

As a magician you'll probably catch some glimpses of the method but you won't possibly conceive the entire system required for this, or the range of techniques needed to do this properly. I was fully prepared to be disappointed by this simply because these things rarely live up to the hype - but I wasn't - and instead, instead I feel quite inspired by the whole experience.

Simply put, this is truly excellent and best of all, is entirely prop-free; something that once learnt, will be always with you, forever.

Jamie
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
I've just been train tracked and it was incredible. I picked a word that was very hard for Atlas (Sword) but he still nailed it!

The presentation with this makes so much sense. I love everything about it. It will definitely take some work but I don't believe the memorization will be THAT hard.

Atlas was also kind enough to share some of his other ideas using the train tracking and they are great. You can tell a stranger their birthday, PIN code, etc with extreme accuracy. It's amazing. He also shared with me an idea for using this on stage. It is great too. You can tell 3 people their thoughts from the audience. You describe exactly what they are picturing. It's perfect.

Atlas also pointed out that it has it's own safety net. Even if you can't get their word, you will get SO many other thoughts that if you can't get their first word, it would still be extremely powerful.

When Atlas started revealing all of my thoughts, it was almost overwhelming! He told me about 10 thoughts I had one right after the other. It was insane.

Guys this is absolutely incredible. I agree that this is almost the holy grail. I am definitely going to put in the time to learn and perfect it. You don't want to miss out on the best release of the year, maybe even the decade.

As a side note: Atlas informed me that he believes shipping will start on Monday! He also informed me that he thinks he only has around 50 copies left so if you guys want one, you need to hurry before they're gone!
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
501 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
Atlas is very generous with his time in demonstrating TT for so many people (including me).

He also has some cool ideas for the TT owners forum that I have set up for him.

We are going to create multiple membership levels and you will have to pass a test to get to the next level and more advanced training.

The idea is provide a carrot to encourage TT owners to really learn to master the material, so you don't just buy the book, read through it once and set it on a shelf.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 8, 2014, SeattleSteve wrote:
Atlas is very generous with his time in demonstrating TT for so many people (including me).

He also has some cool ideas for the TT owners forum that I have set up for him.

We are going to create multiple membership levels and you will have to pass a test to get to the next level and more advanced training.

The idea is provide a carrot to encourage TT owners to really learn to master the material, so you don't just buy the book, read through it once and set it on a shelf.

Sounds like a great idea!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6..9..12..15..17~18~19~20~21..27..32..37..42..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL