The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24..29..33..37..41..45~46~47 [Next]
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1703 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
I'm super excited to see this come out - I designed the graphics and the visual style of the project with Atlas and laid out the book for print, which was cool because it meant I got to read it before all of you. Muhahahahahaha!

Part of taking the brief involved being blown away by a Skype presentation of the effect from AB himself and I can confirm that it's a hell of a thing. I hope that you guys like it - the amount of work that Atlas has done on it is mind-boggling and the form it's in now is (hopefully) as accessible as possible. I think for people who do dig for the treasure, as Atlas puts it, it could be a genuine reputation maker, not to mention a solid piece to convert bookers on the phone / Skype etc. As a mentalist I'm proud to have been involved in what could be a whispered classic and as a designer I'm glad that Atlas invested in the production of the physical book (hardback, foil blocking etc) that will live up to that. Good luck guys!

Phill
Check out the incredible Neural Miracle playing cards on Kickstarter:
-+: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/phillsmith/incredible-magic-with-the-neural-miracle-playing-cards :+-
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
Has Atlas been around? Havent heard from him in a while. I don't want to miss out on this
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
I'm stood talking to him at this very moment, in Newcastle, having just collected my copy!
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Atlas is busy giving out copies of TrainTracking at the Meeting of Minds. I just picked up my copy #12
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Mines 8. Mwah hahahaaaaa
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2591 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I wish I could be there to receive mine but my daughter has just graduated and can't be in two places at once! I suppose I could try some remote viewing .....
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2014, Rolyan wrote:
Mines 8. Mwah hahahaaaaa

Can't wait to read your first impressions/thoughts about the book and I hope that all other all other who can't meet Atlas in person receive their copy soon Smile
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2014, fadattf wrote:
Can't wait to read your first impressions/thoughts about the book and I hope that all other all other who can't meet Atlas in person receive their copy soon Smile

Don't forget, this is a searchable thread so let's keep this under wraps. Hold off on discussions till the forum opens.
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
On Jul 12, 2014, sandsjr wrote:
Quote:

Don't forget, this is a searchable thread so let's keep this under wraps. Hold off on discussions till the forum opens.

Of course; only some reactions.
No need for details in here.
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Quote:
Of course; only some reactions.
No need for details in here.

There have been plenty of reactions over the last 15 pages. Let's keep it on the down low. Stuff can slip out unintentionally. This is a big investment we ALL owe each other the respect protect.
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Just been for a curry with Atlas et al at za za gabors (or some such random name). 85 mentalists packed in with hen parties, stag nights, east European beggers, drunks and mentally and socially challenged idiots arguing with pretty policewoman. Great day, great night and the book. I'm saying nothing, but the demo in his lecture had several people buying it. However, it will sort out the men from the boys I'm pleased to say.

If you know what to expect you won't be disappointed.
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Just gonna say this, then no more until it goes downstairs.....

Train Tracking in full will take some work to get it down like Atlas. But because he describes the evolution of the effect, the first couple of chapters will encourage those studying it. While they won't be able to Train Track after the first 40 pages, they will definitely be able to go to the station and catch a train on a reasonably long distance journey.

Once that becomes known, this will sell out. End of.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1946 Posts

Profile of Daren
Hopefully mine will be with me this week
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Rolyan, I owe you a big apology.
In another thread some time ago I suggested that you may have been somebody else, using a different username.
I didn't get to meet you this weekend, but had I known who you were I would have spoken to you in person.
Once again big apology.

PS.

I have Train Tracking number 2
Oh yeah!
Big Circles
Big circles

Steve
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Quote:
On Jul 13, 2014, Stephen Young wrote:
Rolyan, I owe you a big apology.
In another thread some time ago I suggested that you may have been somebody else, using a different username.
I didn't get to meet you this weekend, but had I known who you were I would have spoken to you in person.
Once again big apology.

PS.

I have Train Tracking number 2
Oh yeah!
Big Circles
Big circles

Steve

No apology needed. I've always been true to myself but tend not to put my own name for security reasons........social security.

You looked busy yesterday helping Michael, otherwise I would have willingly chatted and swapped ideas.
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1707 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Having been "Train Tracked" by Atlas personally I was so proud to have him perform this for the masses yesterday.

Everyone in attendance agreed that this is simply stunning.

Atlas you are a legend!
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
The brief moment of stunned silence from an audience of hardened mentalists when Atlas revealed Oliver's thoughts and finally the thought of word spoke volumes. This IS an incredibly powerful effect. It WILL take time and effort to master. You wont be performing this the day after you buy the book. But for the few that work with this material (and it is all achievable) they will have at their disposal a propless and impromptu mental miracle that will blow their competition straight out the water. Atlas, this is beyond GOLD.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Gumar Oz DuBar
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Gumar Oz DuBar
Today's the day it officially ships. Super excited.
I write and edit text.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Cannot wait to start reading this beauty!
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1268 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Is Atlas shipping these today to the US?
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24..29..33..37..41..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL