The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (263 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27..31..34..37..40..43..45~46~47 [Next]
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2014, Fattyownz wrote:
Hi,

If you have ordered this book, does everyone get a tracking number ?

Thanks

I don't think so. Atlas said all orders have been sent and he will check the tracking info if there is a problem..

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
You'd have to ask Atlas if each one is tracked, from what he said to me Wednesday all books will have a delivery confirmation, so he knows when they have all been delivered. What I definitely know is that every individual copy has been painstakingly hand marked to identify owners and act as a deterrent towards piracy. I know this because it took us ages!!!
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
845 Posts

Profile of roblane
It just arrived at my 'platform '! Yes!!!
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Enjoy your journey!
Fattyownz
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Fattyownz
Anyone else received theirs
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2014, Fattyownz wrote:
Anyone else received theirs

I didn't recieve a tracking number either nor did I get the book yet.
If I interprete Atlas' message right it is too much effort to send everybody a mail. If you don't get yours he will track it.
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2014, MagicAtlas wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Just a quick update - I have mailed out all the books. If you have ordered one, it is in the mail. I've been so inundated with correspondence recently that I haven't been able to respond to everyone, so please don't email me or message me asking for specific details - I will check your tracking information if there is a problem.

Enjoy Train Tracking!

Best,

Atlas

Hey Atlas, sent you couple of messages on the Café as well as Skype. Still waiting for a response. Thanks!
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2014, TM wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2014, MagicAtlas wrote:
Hi Everyone!

Just a quick update - I have mailed out all the books. If you have ordered one, it is in the mail. I've been so inundated with correspondence recently that I haven't been able to respond to everyone, so please don't email me or message me asking for specific details - I will check your tracking information if there is a problem.

Enjoy Train Tracking!

Best,

Atlas

Hey Atlas, sent you couple of messages on the Café as well as Skype. Still waiting for a response. Thanks!

Notice that in the very quote you quoted, Atlas stated not to contact him because he has been hammered with questions. Smile
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
Atlas just let me know that he wants to go live with the TT owners forum in about a week.

So those of you who have purchased the TT book, watch for an email requesting the info we need to set up your user account in the forum.

There is no registration page, I will have to add each one of you to the forum manually.

Please be patient and refrain from emailing or messaging Atlas.

The sooner he can clear out his backlog of emails and messages the sooner we can move forward on getting the TT owners forum up and running!

Then you will be able to post all the questions you want.
TM
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of TM
Magic.Maddy he said not to contact him about tracking details. I want to buy the book , and I have been waiting to hear back from him ever since. The site says that before purchasing. "If I haven't heard of you before, or haven't corresponded with you in some way, I may contact you and make sure I feel comfortable with you. If I feel as though you aren't ready for the book, I'll cancel the purchase and refund your money."
I wanted to make sure he is fine with me buying the book, and it has been more than 20 days since I have heard from him.
If he doesn't want me to buy the book/ is too busy , he can simply say so/ or leave a reply.
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 18, 2014, TM wrote:
Magic.Maddy he said not to contact him about tracking details. I want to buy the book , and I have been waiting to hear back from him ever since. The site says that before purchasing. "If I haven't heard of you before, or haven't corresponded with you in some way, I may contact you and make sure I feel comfortable with you. If I feel as though you aren't ready for the book, I'll cancel the purchase and refund your money."
I wanted to make sure he is fine with me buying the book, and it has been more than 20 days since I have heard from him.
If he doesn't want me to buy the book/ is too busy , he can simply say so/ or leave a reply.

Have you placed your order yet?

Atlas only contacts people AFTER they have placed an order for the book.
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
Atlas,

Mine arrived safely today, number 115.

Really looking forward to reading through this over the next few days.

Many thanks,
Alan
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2014, SeattleSteve wrote:

I can't confirm that since I only got a default paypal message (but I was in contact with him via PM - but there we talked about other things).
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 18, 2014, fadattf wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2014, SeattleSteve wrote:

I can't confirm that since I only got a default paypal message (but I was in contact with him via PM - but there we talked about other things).

OK maybe I'm wrong. In my case, I bought the book, then Atlas contacted me to make sure I was "qualified."
♠Sylar♠
View Profile
New user
UK
82 Posts

Profile of ♠Sylar♠
Mine just arrived, number 134. Thanks Atlas

Sylar
Dr Weevil
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of Dr Weevil
Currently totally absorbed in no. 138 of this beautiful book, after it landed on my doormat this morning.. Thanks Atlas!

Also massive props to Steve for volunteering his time & expertise to the forum.

Will
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Mine arrived this morning and having read the opening and seeing the HUGE potential, I am certainly going to enjoy the journey and intend to do my best to master.
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Greece
637 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
I read up to page 72 last night and I'm a little bit dizzy with it!

I need to go back through what I have read already several times and make copious notes before moving on, but that is a good thing.
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1798 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
Mine turned up this morning and I'm looking forward to actually just reading it for reading it, without a deadline this time. Happy training guys.
The new Elysian Duets, marked cards featuring my unique Optical Marking System:
-+: https://phillsmithcreative.com/products/elysian-duets :+-
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I just got home, and my copy is here, I also came home with a copy of Devil in Disguise. Annoyingly I just drove 250 miles after working a night shift and this after drinking somewhat excessively with Pete and so I'm too shattered to watch the DVD or read the book. This is the worst possible day to be shattered.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (263 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..23~24~25~26~27..31..34..37..40..43..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL