The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28..32..35..38..41..44..45~46~47 [Next]
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1372 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
I really cannot wait for mine to arrive. The weird thing is I don't entirely know what I'm waiting for. I've not seen this done amd have no idea about method. I think that's what makes it so exciting!
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
777 Posts

Profile of roblane
I don't think anyone will be disappointed with any aspect of it! I've read the first 30 pages or so and wont be reading further til it's absorbed, which Atlas quite rightly suggests in the book.
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
424 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2014, SeattleSteve wrote:
Atlas just let me know that he wants to go live with the TT owners forum in about a week.

So those of you who have purchased the TT book, watch for an email requesting the info we need to set up your user account in the forum.

There is no registration page, I will have to add each one of you to the forum manually.

Please be patient and refrain from emailing or messaging Atlas.

The sooner he can clear out his backlog of emails and messages the sooner we can move forward on getting the TT owners forum up and running!

Then you will be able to post all the questions you want.

Thanks Steve! And thank you for "taking on" the task of creating the Train Tracking Forum, making it available to us, thereby expediting our abilities to help one another in the acquisition, implementation and performance of this material.

See you on the TRAIN TRACKING FORUM!
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1245 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I am looking forward to getting my copy and exchanging ideas with all of you on the forum! I suspect the shipping will take a couple of weeks to the USA, knowing international mail. If we can help each other study or practice on each other once we receive our books, I am game.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
For us US fellas it will almost always take 7 days to get something from the UK. I've ordered enough stuff from there to have knowledge of this. I would assume by next weekend we all should have our choo-choos.

Nathan
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
504 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2014, Nathan Pain wrote:
For us US fellas it will almost always take 7 days to get something from the UK. I've ordered enough stuff from there to have knowledge of this. I would assume by next weekend we all should have our choo-choos.

Nathan

You are correct about the delivery time, Royal Post says it takes 5-7 business days to get from the UK to the US (depending on your address).

FYI, if you log into your PayPal account and click on the order from Atlas, you should see a tracking number at the bottom of details of transaction.

My TT is currently in San Francisco so I should get it by Tuesday or Wednesday.
Heka Siosiri
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Heka Siosiri
Quote:
On Jul 20, 2014, SeattleSteve wrote:

You are correct about the delivery time, Royal Post says it takes 5-7 business days to get from the UK to the US (depending on your address).

FYI, if you log into your PayPal account and click on the order from Atlas, you should see a tracking number at the bottom of details of transaction.

My TT is currently in San Francisco so I should get it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Yep, mine is in LA, so tomorrow's the day Smile
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1245 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
My paypal receipt doesn't have a tracking number. Does everyone else's?
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Mine doesn't either but Atlas allowed me to get creative in my payment so that probably had some effect on mine.

Nathan
CSK Sr
View Profile
New user
Pennsylvania, USA
14 Posts

Profile of CSK Sr
No, my Paypal information does not have a tracking number either. But that makes the suspense and reward all the greater!
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
I think Atlas only entered the tracking number on some paypal transactions (maybe only the first ones Smile ).

I think (and hope) that by the end of the week everyone should have the book.
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
1937 Posts

Profile of Daren
You guys are in for a real treat, gonna take some work but already working my way through it, take your time reading the book and don't rush through it.
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Here's a crazy idea I'll just run up the flag pole.

There will be some (many?) that decide fairly quickly that the effect is not for them for a number of reasons.

Rather than sell it on the open market to the highest bidder, how about offering it back to Atlas at cost. That way no one loses but you keep the integrity that Atlas tried to inject into the sale.
a brown 1968
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of a brown 1968
Rolyan

That idea is clever and not crazy

Atlas and I have already found a couple of sites offering a knock off copy of Crusade

Andrew
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Having thought about it, there are a couple of problems. Not that I'm selling mine though. I'm digging down 10 feet.
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
504 Posts

Quote:
On Jul 21, 2014, Rolyan wrote:
Here's a crazy idea I'll just run up the flag pole.

There will be some (many?) that decide fairly quickly that the effect is not for them for a number of reasons.

Rather than sell it on the open market to the highest bidder, how about offering it back to Atlas at cost. That way no one loses but you keep the integrity that Atlas tried to inject into the sale.

I agree.

Virtually everything ends up on torrent sites and/or Asian pirate stores these days.

Atlas has gone to a LOT of trouble to try and screen out people who are not serious about using the material in this book.

After spending $300 USD for the book I would really like to see TT stay undercover.

Let's all work together and beat the bad guys this time!
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
504 Posts

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATLAS!

CSK Sr
View Profile
New user
Pennsylvania, USA
14 Posts

Profile of CSK Sr
Here, here! Happy Birthday, Atlas!
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
777 Posts

Profile of roblane
Happy Birthday, Atlas!
Great idea about protecting the work, Rolyan. I would never part with mine though!
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
magus
View Profile
Special user
Huntington Beach, Ca
668 Posts

Profile of magus
Celebrating both my Daughters birthdays today.
Happy Birthday Atlas.
crappy deium-

what a lousy day to be seized

thaumometer-

a device for measuring a magical field
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..24~25~26~27~28..32..35..38..41..44..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL