We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (263 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..27~28~29~30~31..35..38..41..44..45~46~47 [Next]
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3400 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2014, jaizon wrote:
Wait. What? You mean it's not book of the year?

Ha! That came out all wrong! I've just come home to find Train Tracking waiting for me. I haven't started to read it yet. If the quality of the effect matches the quality of the design, it will definitely be the book of the year. At the very least.
Heka Siosiri
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Heka Siosiri
Still haven't received mine but just registered to the forum!
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4183 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Time to start reading. Choo choo!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2822 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
My mailman was able to tell me the word I was thinking of...should I be worried? Smile

I hope I get #200.

Nathan
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2014, Martin Pulman wrote:
Well, I don't know if it is going to be the book of the year, but it is certainly the most beautifully designed book of the year.

Never say never, but at the moment I can't think of anything that can beat that book (at least in mentalism).
phillsmiff
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1703 Posts

Profile of phillsmiff
I agree with Martin ;-)

Phill
Check out the incredible Neural Miracle playing cards on Kickstarter:
-+: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/phillsmith/incredible-magic-with-the-neural-miracle-playing-cards :+-
Sreidy
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
124 Posts

Profile of Sreidy
Mine just arrived today #104. Once I saw it in the mailbox, I couldn't contain my excitement and displayed what looked like a Tourette suffering mime artist that has just had a line of speed! THIS BOOK IS UNBELIEVABLE! This is certainly going to be the background music to so many effects. There is work to be done as we can see but will certainly stop this diamond being clutched in a clammy palm...

Looking forward to sharing some ideas with you all in the forum... x (Thanks Steve)
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2617 Posts

Profile of NeilS
The beauty of Train Tracking is that the concept can be taken in different directions. There will be some who will learn and present it in its purist form while there are other little nuggets and ideas which can be used in other ways.

So in addition to laying out the train tracks, Atlas has also provided the community with some mighty useful sidings as well!
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
506 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
TT Owners Forum Update:

I have now added owners of TT books #1-80.

I'm missing about a dozen names from the first 30 books because you bought them from Atlas in person, we will get you added ASAP.

Every owner of Book #30-80 has been added to the forum.

Check your email! You will receive an automated "welcome to the forum" email with your username and password. You must click on the link in that email to activate your account.

I will keep adding more TT owners as I have time this week.

The forum is already cooking, so it will be a fun journey for all of us.
Fattyownz
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Fattyownz
Can I change from 159 to 89 Smile
Fattyownz
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Fattyownz
Should be all the read the book at least once before using the forum, I haven't even started it yet will using the forum confuse me without having any idea of method etc

Thanks

James
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2014, Fattyownz wrote:

No Smile I know, it's not funny to make jokes in people waiting to geht access.
But be sure people in the forum are also waiting for everybody to join.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Just got mine registered! #117.

Thanks Steve!
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
Should be all the read the book at least once before using the forum, I haven't even started it yet will using the forum confuse me without having any idea of method etc

Thanks

James

At the moment there are only a few topics in the forum.
A welcome thread and some general topics.
Nothing too fancy yet.
I'd suggest to start with the book and join the forum as soon as you have access
Fattyownz
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Fattyownz
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2014, fadattf wrote:
Quote:

No Smile I know, it's not funny to make jokes in people waiting to geht access.
But be sure people in the forum are also waiting for everybody to join.

Yeah I was just joking mate happy to wait Smile
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
506 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2014, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Just got mine registered! #117.

Thanks Steve!

Just to clarify, I'm still at Book #80 on the official list, I have added a few others by request, but still working my way down the TT owners list.
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Quote:
On Jul 16, 2014, morgaine_le_fey wrote:
I didn't make the grade... Smile

*Public Confession/Apology: not for the faint-hearted *

Dear Mr Brookings,

Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to my not making the grade. Now before I go Jimmy Swaggart on you, please understand: I did not know, nor did I expect in my wildest dreams, that I would ever get your wonderful book. Being a newbie on this forum, I wrongly assumed a great deal of things which turned out to be my private paranoia party.
It was not my intention to create such an awkward and embarrassing situation for you.
If there is any good that comes out of this unfortunate experience, it is that I might grow and learn alternative approaches to these situations: being a woman, that would in my case mean shutting up! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
So thank you for trusting me with your opus: I will do my best to live up to its potential!

Sincerely,
Morgaine.
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
On Jul 23, 2014, morgaine_le_fey wrote:
...nor did I expect in my wildest dreams, that I would ever get your wonderful book.

Great to hear that you get a copy - I'm sure you will even more work it to master it Smile
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1267 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Does anyone already use this in other languages?

thank you
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
I can't wait to come home from vacation (you don't hear that often) because I know I have a beautiful book waiting for me!

Strangely enough, I think I want to read the bonus routine first. I'm extremely intrigued in that. Just as much as the actual TT itself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (263 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..27~28~29~30~31..35..38..41..44..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL