We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..42~43~44~45~46~47 [Next]
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3054 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
I actually think combining TrTr with something like Marc Paul's AAA Book Test would be a good way to practice certain aspects of the technique and presentation, and a pretty nice way of extending a book test beyond the single word reveal.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Especially if you could mark up certain words within the book with a highlighter...you'd have to change the delivery though, as it would then become more of a set of predictions I suppose...
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18822 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Actually, scrub that idea...would be too fiddly and not really true Tracking...
I've asked to be banned
Mind Guerrilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Queens, NY
2659 Posts

Profile of Mind Guerrilla
Quote:
On Nov 9, 2014, RedDevil wrote:
Most people who have purchased the book have an unwritten agreement to not perform it on Skype or for other mentalists.

Phew! And here I thought people just didn't like me. Smile (Well, that can still be true, I guess)

But weren't Skype performances what got some people interested in Train Tracking to begin with?
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1213 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Well, yes, but Atlas was the performer. For us newbies to try to perform it when we were still learning would've been pretty bad, and would have hurt Atlas's project, I think. Of course this is just my opinion. I just didn't feel comfortable myself. Speaking for my wife, I am sure she wishes I would find somebody else to practice with😄
RedDevil's 5th Book of Close-Up Mentalism is here...
Pre-Order "FAUXLOGICAL" at www.reddevilmentalism.com

F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
ed wood
View Profile
Special user
628 Posts

Profile of ed wood
I'm pretty sure train tracking practice is the reason my girfriend left me Smile)
XyGreg
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of XyGreg
Quote:
On Nov 9, 2014, IAIN wrote:
Actually, scrub that idea...would be too fiddly and not really true Tracking...

maybe from the performer's point of view, but not necessarily from the spectator's view (the most important one ^^).
XyGreg
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of XyGreg
I mean that no spectator will say at the end... "mhhh, ok but that's not a real track", lol. No matter how you use the TT principle, only the final effect for the spectator matters (in my opinion Smile )
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
I agree, XyGreg.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1213 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
If you own TT and own a ParaNormal wallet from Paralabs, head over to the train tracking forum. I have posted something that I am very happy with and has worked extremely well in short-term testing!

Combining these two tools can lead to some pretty "unbacktrackable" mind-reading!

I have worked extremely hard in the past 3 months on TT, and my efforts have been well rewarded. Using TT for name reveals has been the direction I have gone, and it has actually made TT easier to perform with accuracy. Great job and thanks to Atlas for sharing this with us.
RedDevil's 5th Book of Close-Up Mentalism is here...
Pre-Order "FAUXLOGICAL" at www.reddevilmentalism.com

F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
I recently bought a copy of TT.
Do you have a link for the forum ?

Bobby Thomson.
shakuni
View Profile
Special user
961 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Please contact Atlas and he will add you to it after verification. Thanks!
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Thanks shakuni, I've just pm'd him.

Regards,

Bobby.
Stefmagic
View Profile
Special user
523 Posts

Profile of Stefmagic
Anyone tried it in french ?
Luccky
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of Luccky
Yes, I did. I've PM you.
eric6
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of eric6
Hello Luccky
A tu reçu mon PM ?
Bonne année Smile
Eric
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17542 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Quote:
On Nov 8, 2014, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2014, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 2, 2014, Mind Guerrilla wrote:
I'm ready to be Train Tracked! Smile

I'm intrigued by this effect but know very little about it. Any of you who have purchased the book and want to demonstrate it, PM me so we can set up a Skype session or something. Thanks!

Anybody?

Anybody at all?

I'd also love a demo .. I honestly am late to the party.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ferrismagic
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of ferrismagic
Wondering if anyone has a copy they wanna sell? PM me?
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1533 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
So, after a few months, what do you think of TT ? Do you perform it often ? How do the reactions look like ?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
I still LOVE TT. It was so worth the time and effort to learn it.

I'm still technically doing the "novice" presentation instead of the "masters" presentation because my mind isn't as good as it should be, but it's every bit as strong as the "Masters."

I perform it every chance I get. I still haven't used it in a show yet but I have thought about it. I find it's better in one on one or small group situations though.

The reactions are incredible. People think it feels and is real. I still get told it's the best thing I do.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..42~43~44~45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL