The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (263 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..31..35..39..43..45~46~47 [Next]
CSArscott
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of CSArscott
No 37 just arrived, its going to be a long night tonight!
Chris
morgaine_le_fey
View Profile
Veteran user
Montreal, Canada
391 Posts

Profile of morgaine_le_fey
Smile
Can someone please move this thread to a forum where I can't have access!?
Every reply keeps on rubbing it in...
I've grown, we need to see different people, moving on, closure... Smile
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Hi Everyone!

Just a quick update - I have mailed out all the books. If you have ordered one, it is in the mail. I've been so inundated with correspondence recently that I haven't been able to respond to everyone, so please don't email me or message me asking for specific details - I will check your tracking information if there is a problem.

Enjoy Train Tracking!

Best,

Atlas
Joshua Quinn
View Profile
Inner circle
with an outer triangle
2054 Posts

Profile of Joshua Quinn
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2014, MagicAtlas wrote:
please don't email me or message me asking for specific details - I will check your tracking information if there is a problem.

…and then you'll get to engage in Train Tracking Tracking. Smile
Every problem contains the seeds of its own solution. Unfortunately every problem also contains the seeds of an infinite number of non-solutions, so that first part really isn't super helpful.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Heard that mine is on the way. Can't wait!!!!

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
No 36 arrived today...will remain unopened until I experience it.
CSArscott
View Profile
Regular user
139 Posts

Profile of CSArscott
I would love to do that, would Atlas have enough time to let everyone who wants to experience it though.
Chris
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
565 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2014, magicmerlz wrote:
No 36 arrived today...will remain unopened until I experience it.

How about letting one of the people who have received their TT book practice on you?
AttnPls
View Profile
Special user
554 Posts

Profile of AttnPls
Good idea. I would love to experience it before opening the book!

Somebody want to practice? PM me!
Matt Chalk
View Profile
Regular user
New Zealand
166 Posts

Profile of Matt Chalk
Quote:
so please don't email me or message me asking for specific details

I don't think Atlas has the time to share the beautiful gift of "Train Tracking" with everyone that has purchased it.

Atlas is obviously a very hard worker and a very busy guy. So maybe it isn't the best idea to not read the incredible manuscript in the hopes of seeing him demonstrate it for you.
magicmerlz
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of magicmerlz
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2014, Matt Chalk wrote:
Quote:

I don't think Atlas has the time to share the beautiful gift of "Train Tracking" with everyone that has purchased it.

Atlas is obviously a very hard worker and a very busy guy. So maybe it isn't the best idea to not read the incredible manuscript in the hopes of seeing him demonstrate it for you.

I certainly don't expect Atlas to demo it for every purchaser...as I said in an earlier post he is a busy guy. However I do want to experience the effect before I have an idea of method as I like to experience that 'feeling' that I will hopefully be giving my audience when I perform it on them. I think it's very important to know what is probably going through their mind at the conclusion of the effect. It can actually heighten an effect as you are able to relate to their wonder.

I will be putting myself up as a test subject on the forum when it is live.

Regards to all.

Matt
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1554 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I certainly don't expect Atlas to demo it for every purchaser...as I said in an earlier post he is a busy guy. However I do want to experience the effect before I have an idea of method as I like to experience that 'feeling' that I will hopefully be giving my audience when I perform it on them. I think it's very important to know what is probably going through their mind at the conclusion of the effect. It can actually heighten an effect as you are able to relate to their wonder.

Regards to all.

Matt

Matt, I will take you up on that. It is hard to find good test subjects. And I prefer to make my mistakes in private.

Preston
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Regards to all.

Matt

Why would you want to experience it from someone that doesn't really "know" it? Unless I'm mistaken, this is something that's going to take time to get down pat. Maybe Atlas can do a live demo for all to see once the other forum gets setup. That way, everyone can see how it looks from someone who knows it best.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Sandsjr, you can do it while looking at the book without having to memorize anything. The memorization is the only real "work" in it.
sandsjr
View Profile
Special user
840 Posts

Profile of sandsjr
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2014, Magic.Maddy wrote:
Sandsjr, you can do it while looking at the book without having to memorize anything. The memorization is the only real "work" in it.

I get that but still... Let's refrain from saying anymore as not to tip anything.
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Is TT language sensitive?
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 17, 2014, ko_brian wrote:
Is TT language sensitive?

It's mentioned elsewhere in this long thread but yes it is. As of now it only work for English. However, with a lot of work and time, you should be able to develope a similar system for other languages. Just at the moment, it's only English.
ko_brian
View Profile
Veteran user
343 Posts

Profile of ko_brian
Thank you Magic Maddy! I just think Atlas work is awesome!
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Jul 18, 2014, ko_brian wrote:
Thank you Magic Maddy! I just think Atlas work is awesome!

No problem!
Fattyownz
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of Fattyownz
Hi,

If you have ordered this book, does everyone get a tracking number ?

Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (263 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..22~23~24~25~26..31..35..39..43..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL