The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32~33~34..45~46~47 [Next]
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3403 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2014, MatCult wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2014, guitarmagic wrote:
All who have ... sacrificed their ... honor towards Atlas

LOL

Who sacrificed their honor towards Atlas? I'm not sure what that means, but it seems a bit extreme. Some people need to calm down I think.

There's loads of meaningless guff posts in this thread. We get it, you've bought Train Tracking. Good for you. Enjoy it. Try not to make the pages too sticky.

Smile Harsh, but true.
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
506 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
There are 47 TT owners who I have registered for the private forum who have have not yet clicked on the link in their "welcome" email to activate their account.

Please check your "spam" and "junk mail" boxes and filters to find the email and click on the link so you can join the conversation.

We already have 73 Posts in 16 Topics by 86 Members.
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
506 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
I'm now getting slammed with PM's about the TT owners forum.

If your TT Book number is between 1-141 and you still don't have your "welcome" email, you can PM me and I will give you the username/password for your TT forum account.

But please be patient. I have a "real job" during the day and limited free time at night.

Also, if your book number is above 141 or you got a personally signed copy from Atlas that is not numbered, I don't have you on my list.
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
By time you read this I will have
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2014, Clel-Mentalist wrote:
Indeed just cause some didn't buy it doesn't make them casual performers. Atlas did great hyping this, releasing it limited n expensive.

But it's not the be all n end all of new techniques, it won't set the world of mentalism on fire and will probably be forgotten about except by a select few who still read their precious book - that's the nature of limited work.

Some mentalists chose not to buy, that's cool - but they are free to discuss, speculate. It won't ruin 'my precious' so get over yourself and enjoy trying to memorize your lists.

Do you actually own the book?
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1317 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
How "extra" difficult would this be to do in another laugauge than english?
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3772 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2014, jaizon wrote:
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2014, Clel-Mentalist wrote:
Indeed just cause some didn't buy it doesn't make them casual performers. Atlas did great hyping this, releasing it limited n expensive.

But it's not the be all n end all of new techniques, it won't set the world of mentalism on fire and will probably be forgotten about except by a select few who still read their precious book - that's the nature of limited work.

Some mentalists chose not to buy, that's cool - but they are free to discuss, speculate. It won't ruin 'my precious' so get over yourself and enjoy trying to memorize your lists.

Clearly not as his speculation about the method is way off.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
On Jul 24, 2014, CSArscott wrote:
Have all TT owners got enough posts to access "Inner Thoughts"?

No Smile - but I think I will surive it Smile
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2014, Magic-Daniel wrote:
How "extra" difficult would this be to do in another laugauge than english?

As already stated in several other postings:
Yes it is possible, but it will take some work (more than a few days).
How "extra" can't be explained here without spoiling too much.
Paul S Wingham
View Profile
Inner circle
1370 Posts

Profile of Paul S Wingham
The only reason this needs to go to inner secrets is if we talk about method. Why don't we just keep that for the forum where we know only owners can see.
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Split the difference and call it 89. (Or, if you want to include this post, 89.000001)
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2014, Paul S Wingham wrote:
85% of posts on the Café are meaningless Smile

94% of statistics are made up on the spot.

;)
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:

"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
Quote:
On Jul 25, 2014, MatCult wrote:
Quote:

That's so nice of you, standing up for him. hahahahahah
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1260 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
I don't want to buy this, but I want someone to perform it for me and blow me away. I haven't been fooled badly in a long time. So someone hurry up and master this then PM me so we can talk.
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
3772 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
The fact is that this didn't need an online demo, anyone that witnessed Atlas perform this at Newcastle were blown away as were those that Atlas personally demonstrated it to. Being a limited release this book was practically sold out before it was even printed rendering in depth reviews somewhat redundant. Likewise anyone that has purchased anything from Atlas in the past knows that he does not release duds. I would buy anything from Atlas sight unseen not only because of the quality of his releases but also because of his integrity. I'm pretty sure that part of Atlas vetting process is making sure that the person is going to be happy with their purchase. TT does exactly what it says on the tin, the book is extremely well written, well laid out and extremely well printed. It's a thing of beauty from start to finish and along with my Devil in Disguised DVD's one of my most prized possessions. I would not sell my copy at any price.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Harpacrown Too is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=harpacrown-too
Ophiuchus is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=ophiuchus
Totally Free Will is available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk/?product=totally-free-will
fadattf
View Profile
New user
AT
55 Posts

Profile of fadattf
I second the post above.
Atlas has released only top products.
I haven't seen the effect till today but I love the book/effect.
Wouldn't sell the book either Smile
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
Quote:
On Jul 26, 2014, Clel-Mentalist wrote:
I'm not interested in owning this until reviews are out or there is an effect demo.

David I doubt very much if you'll ever get either.

People that have TT are keeping details of this effect a closely guarded secret. Why? Because it IS the closest thing to real mind reading to be released to date. The fact that Atlas is vetting everyone that would like a copy isn't a gimmick, it's a safeguard on an investment. No one has an automatic right to a copy. Atlas doesn't need clever marketing or hype. All he has to do is perform it. Atlas performed it at MINDS in front of approx. 80 mentalists. After the reveal there was a fleeting moment of silence as every mentalist in the room thought "O...M...G" (or words to that effect) before bursting into spontaneous loud applause and cheers. If you can impress mentalists like that think what you can do with a lay audience.

Derek
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1094 Posts

Profile of rasp
Mark_Chandaue and Kinesis are right, this is one to keep firmly under wraps and only should be discussed between owners of the book........ whether outsiders believe the 'hype' or not doesn't worry me. I know I now have in my possession a huge nugget of gold!!

Rasp.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3449 Posts

Profile of Looch
I've said this before, I'm rarely left wondering wtf just happened and I did when I first experienced TT. It IS leap forward and it IS something very special. Im very happy to have a copy and I know in years to come I will be very happy to have put in the hard work to be able to add this to my repertoire
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
jaizon
View Profile
Inner circle
1540 Posts

Profile of jaizon
The forum for TT owners, set up by SeattleSteve and Atlas is the only place to discuss the details of this piece, period. If the endorsement of the the notables in this thread is not enough to encourage anyone with a sincere interest to try and get one of the dozen or so copies that are left...well...I predict they will be kicking themselves in the butt for a long time to come. Get onboard or be left standing at the station. Cheers. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..9..15..21..27..30~31~32~33~34..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL