The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..39~40~41~42~43..45~46~47 [Next]
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
To own the book you had to go through a vetting process. If it is sold second hand that process is nullified.
Reality is a real killjoy.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2014, Demitri wrote:
Unless that sale thread was deleted by the SELLER - there's absolutely no reason for that to be removed. He bought the book - and for whatever reason, he is selling it on. Not being an owner (nor wanting to be), unless Atlas specifically had purchasers sign a "no sale" clause (which, I don't think he could even do), the buyer is well within his rights to sell the book. He paid for it, he can do what he wants with it. He is not morally wrong for selling it.

I didn't hear this cry of "foul" when Devil in Disguise was being sold for $500. No one complains when a copy of the original Pure Effect sells for ridiculous amounts. Andy Nyman's Bulletproof has been offered for inflated prices. What makes THIS book so special?

I want to be clear that I've no idea why the post was deleted. I did not ask for it to be, and I had nothing to do with it. In fact, I contacted the seller and offered to put them in touch with a few people who had asked me to keep an eye out for a spare book for them.

Best,

Atlas
Demitri
View Profile
Loyal user
287 Posts

Profile of Demitri
I would also like to be clear that I didn't think you were the one who had it deleted, Atlas. I respect you, and your products (I am a happy owner of a few of them, myself) - but I think this fervor over reselling is outlandish.
carlwag
View Profile
Special user
Huddersfield ,West yorkshire
711 Posts

Profile of carlwag
Atlas obviously did his best to do the right thing but the price that he was asking to me tells me he bought the book just to make money now that's not atlas's fault, I've seen it happen with Turners books too
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1270 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
There are definitely markings in the book. Whether they are unique for different versions of the book, who knows. But personally, I'm glad there are. I would be royally bummed to see this end up pirated somewhere.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2014, RedDevil wrote:
There are definitely markings in the book. Whether they are unique for different versions of the book, who knows.

Read back in this thread and you'll see that they are. Atlas and Friends apparently worked hard on it.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3449 Posts

Profile of Looch
Quote:
On Sep 3, 2014, C.J. wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 2, 2014, RedDevil wrote:
There are definitely markings in the book. Whether they are unique for different versions of the book, who knows.

Read back in this thread and you'll see that they are. Atlas and Friends apparently worked hard on it.

Yep Smile
My Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/
Bookings: https://looch.co.uk/
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
Really happy to hear this Smile
STARE, AN4QVU, Mr. Chumley Takes a Peek, The Elvis Peek, Micro Billet Q&A, Instant Psychic Readings or Just for the Hull of It (Q&A 1-2-3 + Hull of a Peek) are sold separately and are available for $20 each. To order send Paypal for $20 to: mindreaderfxfx@gmail.com and specify which title you are ordering.

Videos are streaming only and cannot be downloaded.

Reviews can be found by doing a cafe search
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Hi guys - If you own a copy of Train Tracking, please check your inbox or spam folder. I've sent out an email that asks an important question, and I would VERY much appreciate a reply.

Please do check and take a moment to compose your thoughts and respond to the email or via PM here.

Best,

Atlas
kinesis
View Profile
Inner circle
Scotland, surrounded by
2701 Posts

Profile of kinesis
I replied to your 'proposal' email on the same day I got it. Hope this idea is successful.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein

FACEBOOK
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Thanks Derek, I hope it is too.

I've got some replies, but only about 50 people have responded so far - so I thought I'd come on here and say that if you haven't gotten an email from me in the last day or two, please check your spam folders and reply as soon as you can.

Best,

Atlas
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3403 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
I replied on the forum, but just in case I'll reiterate my wholehearted yes.
Adam Hince
View Profile
Elite user
Pittsburgh, PA
489 Posts

Profile of Adam Hince
The last email I saw from you was regarding Baird. Was there something this week?

AH
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Blackpool, England
377 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
I've just emailed you Atlas, it's a yes from me also.
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1094 Posts

Profile of rasp
I sent you a text mate............ of course its a yes!!
dan the man
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of dan the man
As I've replied on the forum, it's more than ok for me!
Investigative Mentalist
View Profile
Special user
Seattle, WA
506 Posts

Profile of Investigative Mentalist
Atlas is a class act.

I can't say enough about his compassion and integrity.

If you are a TT owner, please read the email Atlas sent and you will see what I am talking about.

This has has my strongest endorsement.
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1197 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Now I'm curious. Smile
Reality is a real killjoy.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
I don't deserve any particular praise. If this gets done, it is something that everyone did together, and only serves to reinforce my belief that there are a lot more good people out there than you'd think.

Best,

Atlas
Rolyan
View Profile
Special user
I'm fencing in my land; so far there are
584 Posts

Profile of Rolyan
Quote:
On Sep 12, 2014, kinesis wrote:
I replied to your 'proposal' email on the same day I got it. Hope this idea is successful.

So do I. To be honest the gimmick supplied already makes the proposed idea not only possible but completely 'unbacktrackable', but for small presentations (parlour, close up, walkaround etc.) this new 'thing' is truly outstanding and worth the price of the book alone. Atlas is a prize guy for offering the addition for free to existing owners.

Obviously it's a yes from me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Train Tracking - by Atlas Brookings (262 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11..19..27..35..39~40~41~42~43..45~46~47 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL