We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Jiggernaut final load (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
dfolson
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of dfolson
So is the Jigger gimmicked or is this all sleight of hand? I was looking at MK lemon drop, and so far I don't see jiggernaut available anywhere. I have some olives coming my way thanks to Airship Magic.
Rocky
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of Rocky
The original Jiggernaut was not gimmicked. I'm not sure about MK's Lemon Drop. What I do know is that the effect really plays well and is a great way to veer away from card tricks during a performance. Not that there is anything wrong with card tricks.
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1566 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
I can't vouch for the store, but this site appears to have it in stock and for a good price. It's about 15 tricks down.
https://www.mandrgames.com/CloseUp.htm

Quote:
On Jun 10, 2020, dfolson wrote:
So is the Jigger gimmicked or is this all sleight of hand? I was looking at MK lemon drop, and so far I don't see jiggernaut available anywhere. I have some olives coming my way thanks to Airship Magic.
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
dfolson
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of dfolson
Quote:
On Jun 11, 2020, Kaliix wrote:
I can't vouch for the store, but this site appears to have it in stock and for a good price. It's about 15 tricks down.
https://www.mandrgames.com/CloseUp.htm

Quote:
On Jun 10, 2020, dfolson wrote:

Thanks a lot Kaliix! I was looking for a long time - empty handed. I thought I could use this as a blended routine with my newest chop cup -Roger Nicots "Bar Cup Reloaded". I have an old travel bar which is a small leather case meant to take a bottle and shaker, glasses etc. with everything in it looking just like a travel bar should.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Jiggernaut final load (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL