The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Foiled again (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shenaniganz
View Profile
New user
Cypress, CA
100 Posts

Profile of Shenaniganz
This is pretty funny. I thought you all would get a kick out of this. Especially the book that was not covered.

http://www.theolympian.com/home/news/200......91.shtml
Shenaniganz
View Profile
New user
Cypress, CA
100 Posts

Profile of Shenaniganz
My favorite practical joke is to tape newspaper over someones closed bedroom door while they are sleeping, and fill the gap between the paper and the door with styrofome packing peanuts.

Whats your favorite practical joke?
volant
View Profile
New user
Wisconsin
59 Posts

Profile of volant
That joke wasn't very practical. Smile
By the time you read this, you've already read it.
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
I have not done it but would love to drill a hole in my medicine cabinet and fill it with marbles, if someone snooped ......HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE or get a realistic body, bloody it up and put it in the tub behind the curtain and wait to see if someone snoops

Jeff
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
We once filled a friend's apartment floor with thousands of little dixie cups full of water. It took him hours to pour them all in the sink! He went through 8 lawn-size garbage bags all full of crushed dixie cups. Ahhh, good times!
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
josie67
View Profile
Regular user
Syracuse, NY
118 Posts

Profile of josie67
In college my friend's room was the first room in the house, right after the front porch. One afternoon when we had returned from Winter Break (this particular friend was not back yet), we decided it would be funny to move his entire room out on to the porch. Furniture, clothes, everything.

It took us about an hour, after which we all went to a bar to hang out. Wouldn’t you know it, while we were out there was a blizzard.

When we got back (just about 5 minutes after our dear friend got into town - his "room" was already under about 8 inches of snow. Needless to say, he was not pleased with us at all and we spent the following semester watching our backs!
Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into the ditch?
leefoley3
View Profile
Elite user
Texas
402 Posts

Profile of leefoley3
I haven't done this yet but I will. I have a mirror that's approx. 1 sq.ft. I want to hang it so that if you are seated on my toilet you'll be looking at yourself in the mirror! I crack up everytime I really think about it and I don't know why I think it would be absolutely hilarious, but I do. What do you guys think? Smile Lee.
In December of '06 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer, Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. One in a million people worldwide are diagnosed with this type of cancer annually. Sarcomas account for 1% of all cancers. Knowledge is power!
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
My roommates and I in university had practical joke wars. I came back to my room from the shower once to find every stitch of my clothes AND MY BED in the downstairs hall!

We were renting rooms in an old Victorian house, and I "haunted" my roommate across the hall from me for weeks before he found out. He was getting thoroughly creeped out by the time I was revealed.

At first, I would just sneak in and leave pennies from his change dish in odd locations in his room. Then I started spelling out his name with them on his computer keyboard. Leave his light on, move his hat slightly, nothing more. Then I put coins on the eyes of the stuffed bear he had, and he started getting a little creeped. Plus we were all really playing it up innocent, and asking each other if we had "just heard that noise" and so on... Smile

Finally one night I ran a loop of black thread under our doors into his room and around a small toy on wheels on his desk. After we turned in for the night I knew he would read a while, so I waited about fifteen minutes and then gently began to pull on the thread so the toy would roll across his desk. I heard a bit of a muffled gasp from across the hall, and trying not to laugh I pulled on one end of the loop so I could get the whole thread out and leave no evidence. Unfortunately it was tangled and stuck! Smile

I pulled harder and harder, figuring he would get up to look any second, and finally gave a huge tug. There was a loud crash from his room, and all I could hear was "Ooooh ****!! OOOOOHHH ****!!" Smile Trying to hide my laughter, curious, and figuring I still might be able to get the thread out without him noticing, I knocked on his door, and went in to find him sitting on his bed and white as a sheet. Smile I had run the thread behind a small sign and a water gun in his corner, and when I started pulling harder apparently they had become tangled in the thread and started floating! Worse still, when I gave a sharp tug the thread had thrown them into the middle of the room!

By the time he was done telling me all this, I was laughing so hard I could barely stand Smile(along with the rest of my roommates), and he found the thread right after that. Come to think of it, I think it was the next day my clothes and bed disappeared... Smile

-Reg {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
Shenaniganz
View Profile
New user
Cypress, CA
100 Posts

Profile of Shenaniganz
I have a favorite that is guaranteed to drive someone crazy.

Go to your local pet shop, and buy about $2.00 worth of crickets. You should get about 2 dozen. Empty the bag into someone's car.
Mark Rough
View Profile
Inner circle
Ivy, Virginia
2110 Posts

Profile of Mark Rough
Oh geez Reg. When did your eye start doing that blinky thing? Talk about creeping me out. Great story though.

Mark
What would Wavy do?
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
How about marbles in the hubcaps? When I had a real job we would put grease under each others door handles..... ewwwww that one really sucks.

Jeff
Reg Rozee
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, Canada
592 Posts

Profile of Reg Rozee
Quote:
On 2004-01-12 20:00, lastnitesfun wrote:
Oh geez Reg. When did your eye start doing that blinky thing? Talk about creeping me out. Great story though.

Mark

What do you mean? What...OUCH! OH, THAT REALLY HURTS! Smile Actually, there's been a "twinkle in my eye" for a very long time, but most people don't notice...

-Reg {*}
Reality is what doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. -Phillip K. Dick

Who are you going to believe, me or your own eyes? -Chico Marx
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Foiled again (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL